Google Pixel 3 & 3 XL is one of the best camera phones of 2018. But, one of the primary reason is the new AI implementations, done by Google. Now, the ported google camera apk is available for most of the new smartphones. And You can Download Google Camera APK for your phone.
As we know, Google Pixel 3 has only a single lens camera, and still, the phone captures impressive shots. This is only possible with some software implementations, which uses Artificial Intelligence to make pictures more realistic. One of the examples is, Night Sight feature for low-light photography, which efficiently manages to capture great shots in Night. Well, The updated apk has started rolling out to the devices with new features & UI. New Google Camera APK also packs with some new features, some of them are mentioned below.
If your smartphone is running on
Android 8.1 Oreo or Android Pie 9.0, then you’re able to access all the features of Google Camera app. Well, the updated apk has night sight, Photo Sphere, Slow Motion, Playground (AR Stickers), RAW support, HDR+ mode, Panorama, Lens Blur, Portrait mode (with Focus Slider), Google Lens mode & few more. You can now access Google Lens, by long-press on the screen, for now, this feature is limited to the Pixel Devices. Here’s the Modded Google Camera APK Download for your Smartphone with Night Sight mode.
Update [05/12/2018]: Latest Google Camera mod adds Auto focus tracking on both picture & video mode. Pixel 3 Auto focus tracks the object and capture some clear & nice shots & videos. Now you can also enjoy the feature on your Pixel 2 / 2 XL & others.
Download Google Camera APK
The camera is the only thing, which enhances your photos to share with your friends on social media. According to me, Google Camera APK or GCam is the best-ported camera app which helps you to capture some great photos with your smartphone. You can now able to capture amazing shots on Night as well with the new Night Sight feature. So, Download Google Camera APK.
The app may crash on Night Sight mode on some phones. I attached the link of a list of supported smartphones below, so you can check directly if your phone supports or not.
- At first, you’ll need to download google camera apk on your smartphone, from this download link or download link for Auto focus. Fortunately, the ported version of Google Camera 6.1 apk is not available on Play Store, one of the reason is, the app is manually modded/ported.
- After downloading the app, install on your phone. The size of the app is approximate of 73MB.
- That’s it.
What’s New in the new Google Camera 6.1
- The new UI with Product Sans font.
- RAW support, HDR+ mode.
- Night Sight, Photo Sphere, Playground, Lens Blur.
- Dirty Lens Warning & 4K Video Recording @30 fps.
- Auto Focus with object tracking.
How to Install Google Camera APK
- After downloading the app from the available link, install it on your device.
- Firstly, You need to enable “Unknown Sources” or “Install Unknown Apps” from system settings.
- Open Settings > Apps & Notifications > Special App Access > enable Install Unknown apps.
- Once done, open downloads again and install the google camera apk. (You can also find the downloaded app in file explorer).
- That’s it. Open the app & grant the needed permissions like Camera, Microphone, Storage, and Location
Some of the supported devices are, Pixel, Pixel 2/2 XL, Razer Phone, Essential Phone PH-1, Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1, Nokia (6.1, 6.1 Plus, 7.1, 7 Plus, 8, & 5.1 Plus), OnePlus (3/3T, 5/5T, & 6/6T), Motorola (G5 Plus, G5S, G5S Plus, & X4), Xiaomi (Pocophone F1, Mi A1, A2, Mi 5/5S, Mi 6, Mi 8, Redmi 3/3S, Redmi 4X/4 Prime, Redmi 5A, Redmi Note 5/5 Pro, Redmi Note 4, Mi Mix, & Mi Mix 2/2S) and few other phones.
Here’s the full list of the smartphones, which supports Google Camera 6.1.021 apk.
Google Camera App Features:
Night Sight: If you want to capture some stunning photos in low light, then night sight will help you. This feature will make any smartphone to capture perfect low-light shots.
Google Lens: As we know, Google Lens helps us to search details from any visiting card, or you can dial any contact right from your camera app. After the update of Google Camera 6.1.021, you can now use Google lens by long-press on the screen.
Playground: The AR Stickers is the augmented any object to your photo, which seems very realistic. Like, Google Pixel 3 Playground stickers comes with superheroes AR stickers.
Other features like Lens Blur, Portrait Mode, HDR+ mode, Photo Sphere, Auto Focus Tracking, & few more, also help you to capture some great shots in any condition with the new Google Camera APK.
So, Download Google Camera APK, if you haven’t yet.
If you’re facing any sort of issues, while installing the app, you can comment in the comment box. Make sure to share this post with your friends so they’ll also get Pixel 3 camera features on their smartphones.