One of the primary reason behind the beautiful and realistic images captured from the Pixel phones is the Google Camera. Yes, GCam APK is one of the best camera apps available for the Android users. And thankfully, the ported google camera [sc_fs_multi_faq headline-0=”p” question-0=”What is Google Camera?” answer-0=”Google Camera is a mobile application, which helps you in capturing amazing pictures directly from your smartphone. This is only possible with some software implementations, which uses Artificial Intelligence to make pictures more realistic.” image-0=”” headline-1=”p” question-1=”How to Install Google Camera app?” answer-1=”At first, Download the Google Camera app. Then. Install it on your smartphone. Now, Open the app and apply the recommended settings.” image-1=”” headline-2=”p” question-2=”How to Use GCam 6.1 in Night Sight?” answer-2=”Open the GCam first, then head over to the More section and tap on Night Sight. It will enable the Night Sight Mode.” image-2=”” headline-3=”p” question-3=”How to Use Lens Blur in Google Camera?” answer-3=”Open the Google Camera app, swipe your finger to the right side and head over to the More section. And tap on Lens Blur. Now start capturing pictures in lens blur mode.” image-3=”” headline-4=”p” question-4=”Which is the latest version of Google Camera?” answer-4=”The Android 10 aka Android Q comes with the Google Camera 6.3.026.265696615.” image-4=”” count=”5″ html=”false” css_class=””] apk is available for most of the new smartphones. Not only this, All the features of Pixel 3 camera app is working fine. Here you can Download Google Camera APK for your smartphone.
Last Updated on 08/09/2019 @ 12:40 – Added Google Camera 6.2 & Google Camera 6.1 Latest APK mod with Autofocus tracking on both picture & video mode. Pixel 3 Autofocus tracks the object and captures some clear & nice shots & videos. Now you can also enjoy the feature on your Samsung, Xiaomi, Motorola, Pixel 2 / 2 XL & others as well.
As we know, Google Pixel 3 has only a single-lens camera, and still, the phone captures impressive shots. This is only possible with some software implementations, which uses Artificial Intelligence to make pictures more realistic. One of the examples is, Night Sight feature for low-light photography, which efficiently manages to capture great shots in Night. Well, The updated apk has started rolling out to the devices with new features & UI. New Google Camera APK also packs with some new features, some of them are mentioned below.
The Android 10 is here, and the best part is, it comes with the newer version of GCam, yes, it dons a Google Camera 6.3 APK. Till now it is running on the Android 10 aka Android Q only. But If your smartphone is running on Android 8.1 Oreo or Android Pie 9.0, then you’re able to access all the features of Google Camera 6.1 app. Talking about the features then, the updated Google Pixel Camera APK comes with night sight mode, PhotoSphere, Slow Motion, Playground (AR Stickers), RAW support, HDR+ mode, Panorama, Lens Blur, Portrait mode (with Focus Slider), Google Lens mode & few more. You can now access Google Lens, by long-press on the screen, for now, this feature is limited to the Pixel Devices. Here’s the Modded Google Camera APK Download for your Smartphone with Night Sight mode.
Before Downloading the GCam Mod 6.2 or 6.3, Check our Detailed Guide on Google Camera 6.3 with its Features & Use
Download Google Camera APK
The camera is the only thing, which enhances your photos to share with your friends on social media. According to me, Google Camera APK or GCam is the best-ported camera app which helps you to capture some great photos with your smartphone. You can now able to capture amazing shots on Night as well with the new Night Sight feature. So, Download Google Camera APK.
- Download Google Camera 6.1 APK for Nokia Smartphones
- Download Google Camera 6.2 APK for your Phone
- Download Latest Google Pixel 3 Camera APK for your Phone (MGC_6.1.021 APK)
- Download GCam 6.1 for Oreo (8.0/8.1) (GCam 6.1.021.220943556 APK)
- Download Google Camera 6.1 for Motorola Devices
- Download Google Camera 6.1 APK for Samsung Phones
- Download Google Camera for Xiaomi Devices (MGC_6.1.021_MI8_V2e.apk)
- Download Google Camera 6.3 APK [Latest] (GoogleCamera_6.3.026_Balu_01.apk)
- Download Google Camera 6.1 for Mi A3
- Download Google Camera 6.1 for Redmi K20 (Pro) (MGC_6.2.030_MI9SE_V4_plus.apk)
- Download GCam 6.2 for Samsung A50 & A70
- Download Google Camera 6.2 for Oppo Reno
- Download GCam 6.1 for Realme 1 & U1 (MGC_6.1.021 APK)
- Download GCam for OnePlus 7 & 7 Pro
- Download GCam for Realme X
- Download Google Camera 6.2 for Samsung Galaxy M40
- Download Google Camera 6.1 for Redmi Note 7 & 7 Pro
- Download Google Camera 6.1 for Realme 3 & 3 Pro
- Download GCam 6.1 for Samsung Galaxy S10, S10e, and S10 Plus
- Download Google Camera 6.1 for OnePlus 6/6T – (Beta)
- Download GCam for Poco F1
You can download the GCam for your smartphone, not only this you can also search your model number on our website if the list doesn’t have your smartphone here. After downloading the apk, make sure to apply the configuration settings in the camera app which make the app lag-free.
Recommended Settings for Pixel 3
If the app crashes on your smartphone, Go to Google Pixel 3 Camera app settings, then advanced settings > FIX > Viewfinder format > Change it accordingly.
What’s New in the new Google Camera 6.1
- The new UI with Product Sans font
- RAW support
- HDR+ mode
- Night Sight
- Photo Sphere
- Playground (AR Stickers)
- Lens Blur
- Dirty Lens Warning
- 4K Video Recording @30 fps (Depends on the device)
- Auto Focus with object tracking
We would be covering almost everything you need to know about the Google Camera and its features. Now, let’s see how to install GCam on any Android phone.
How to Install Google Camera APK
- After downloading the app from the available link, install it on your device.
- Firstly, You need to enable “Unknown Sources” or “Install Unknown Apps” from system settings.
- Open Settings > Apps & Notifications > Special App Access > enable Install Unknown apps.
- Once done, open downloads again and install the google camera apk. (You can also find the downloaded app in file explorer).
- Open the app & grant the needed permissions like Camera, Microphone, Storage, and Location.
- That’s it.
Download AR Core & AR Stickers
- First, Install AR Core app on your smartphone (Download Link).
- Then, Install AR Stickers app (Download Link).
- Close the Google Camera app.
- Go to settings > apps > Google Camera > Force Stop.
- Now open the app and start using the AR Stickers.
Google Pixel 3 Camera App Features
Night Sight: If you want to capture some stunning photos in low light, then night sight will help you. This feature will make any smartphone to capture perfect low-light shots.
Google Lens: As we know, Google Lens helps us to search for details from any visiting card, or you can dial any contact right from your camera app. After the update of Google Camera 6.1.021, you can now use the Google lens by long-press on the screen.
Playground: The AR Stickers is the augmented any object to your photo, which seems very realistic. Like, Google Pixel 3 Playground stickers come with superheroes AR stickers.
Other features like Lens Blur, Portrait Mode, HDR+ mode, PhotoSphere, Auto Focus Tracking, & few more, also help you to capture some great shots in any condition with the new Google Camera APK.
You May Also Like – Download GCam for Samsung A50 & A70
Still any questions in mind? Let’s take a dig at the FAQ!
What is Google Camera?
Google Camera is a mobile application, which helps you in capturing amazing pictures directly from your smartphone. This is only possible with some software implementations, which uses Artificial Intelligence to make pictures more realistic.
How to Install Google Camera app?
At first, Download the Google Camera app. Then. Install it on your smartphone. Now, Open the app and apply the recommended settings.
How to Use GCam 6.1 in Night Sight?
Open the GCam first, then head over to the More section and tap on Night Sight. It will enable the Night Sight Mode.
How to Use Lens Blur in Google Camera?
Open the Google Camera app, swipe your finger to the right side and head over to the More section. And tap on Lens Blur. Now start capturing pictures in lens blur mode.
Which is the latest version of Google Camera?
The Android 10 aka Android Q comes with the Google Camera 6.3.026.265696615.
List of GCam 6.1 Supported Smartphones?
Some of the supported devices are, Pixel, Pixel 2/2 XL, Pixel 3/3a, 3a XL & 3 XL , Razer Phone, Essential Phone PH-1, Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1, Nokia 6.1 Plus, 7.1, 7 Plus, 8, & 5.1 Plus, OnePlus (3/3T, 5/5T, & 6/6T), Motorola (G5 Plus, G5S, G5S Plus, & X4), Xiaomi (Pocophone F1, Mi A1, A2, Mi 5/5S, Mi 6, Mi 8, Redmi 3/3S, Redmi 4X/4 Prime, Redmi 5A, Redmi Note 5/5 Pro, Redmi Note 4, Redmi Note 7, Mi Mix, & Mi Mix 2/2S), Samsung Galaxy A50, A60, A70, M40, Realme 2 Pro, 3 & 3 Pro, Realme X, Redmi K20 Pro, and few other phones.
Here’s the full list of the smartphones, which supports Google Camera 6.1.021 apk.
So, Download Google Camera Mod APK, if you haven’t yet.
If you have any query, then leave a comment in the comment box. And make sure to share this post with your friends so they’ll also get google camera latest version APK & its features on their smartphones.