Samsung has launched a bunch of A-series phones, And the Samsung Galaxy A50, A60, & A70 is one of the best mid-range phones. Both the phones come with triple-lens camera setup and capture some fantastic shots. But still, some features are missing like, the Night Sight Mode, HDR, and more. The stock camera app works fine, but not with all modes. So, you can download the Pixel 3 Camera app for your Samsung Galaxy A-series phone to access the GCam features. Here you can Download Google Camera 6.1 for Samsung Galaxy A50, A60, & A70.
Last Updated on 27/01/2020 @ 21:31 IST – Updated Gcam for Samsung A50 & Added the new port for Samsung Galaxy A60. The Google Camera 7.2 is available for A70. Also included the recently released update, which comes with a builtin Night Mode and Slo-Mo feature.
The Samsung Galaxy A50 dons a triple-lens camera on the back with a 25MP primary lens, while the Samsung Galaxy A60 & A70 dons a 32MP primary lens. So, the Google Camera will definitely help you to capture some blazing shots. But the Google Camera app is not available for many Samsung smartphones. The major reason is, the Exynos chipset, Yes, there are not many developers available, who port the GCam for Galaxy phones. But thankfully, we find the best working Google Camera for both Galaxy A50 & A70. Samsung has recently started rolling out a new update for A50, which comes with a sport of builtin Night Mode and Super Slo-Mo video recording feature which has a software version A505FDDU2ASF2. And A70, with super steady video mode feature in A705FNXXU2ASF5.
Google Camera works best for every condition, one of the primary reason is the new AI implementations, done by Google. Well, Google has also released the new Google Camera 6.2 with some additional features like Kissing-Detection mode and more. But the Google Camera 6.1 works fine for both the phones in our testing. It has features like night sight mode, Photo Sphere, Slow Motion, Playground (AR Stickers), RAW support, HDR+ mode, Panorama, Lens Blur, Portrait mode (with Focus Slider), Google Lens mode & few more. All thanks to Urnyx05 & BSG who have ported the Googe Camera mod. And Here’s the step by step guide on how to Download & Install Google Camera 6.1 for Samsung Galaxy A50, A60, & A70.
Before Downloading the GCam Mod 6.1 or 6.2, Check our Detailed Guide on Google Camera with its Features & Use
Download Google Camera 6.1 for Samsung Galaxy A50
The Samsung Galaxy A50 is one of the most anticipated smartphones in the mid-range budget category. One of the primary reason is the camera. It features a 25MP main lens with an f/1.7 aperture along with an 8MP ultrawide lens, and 5MP depth sensor. While the default output from the back camera is 12MP using stock camera app. And if you want to capture the shots in 25MP, you need to go to the aspect ratio settings and choose the 4:3H aspect ratio to capture 25MP shots. While the Google Camera 6.1 app helps you to capture photos with more details. Below we attach download links of GCam for Samsung Galaxy A50.
- Download Google Camera 6.1 for Samsung Galaxy A50 (MGC_6.1.021_BSG_Arnova-TlnNeun_Urnyx05-v4.3.apk – Portrait Working if Camera2 API & HAL3 is enabled)
- Download Google Camera 6.1 for Samsung Galaxy A50 (GCam_6.1.021_Advanced_V1.4.032219.1950.apk – Portrait & Night Sight is not working)
- Download Google Camera 6.1 for Samsung Galaxy A50s
Note: To use Portrait Mode and Night Sight Mode on the Galaxy A50 using GCam Mod port (MGC_6.1.021_BSG_Arnova-TlnNeun_Urnyx05-v4.3.apk) you need to enable Camera2 API and HAL3, by rooting the A50. While, the second listed GCam port works fine without Portrait & Night Sight. We’ll update the article once we found the Night Sight enabled apk for Galaxy A50.
Recommended Settings for Galaxy A50:
Use these settings for the MGC_6.1.021_BSG_Arnova-TlnNeun_Urnyx05-v4.3.apk.
- Go to Camera app settings > Advanced >Base > Config > Pixel2018 HW Zsl HDr(need YUV).
- Select Front & Back Camera to Pixel 3 XL.
Download Google Camera 6.1 for Samsung Galaxy A70 (also for A60)
The Galaxy A70 is the new upper-midrange smartphone to come with a fascinating triple-lens camera. It features a 32MP main lens with an f/1.7 aperture along with an 8MP ultrawide lens, and 5MP depth sensor. And it also captures shots in 12MP same like the Galaxy A50. Both the Galaxy A60 & A70 comes with a Snapdragon 675 SoC, You can also give a try the below-listed GCam port on the Samsung Galaxy A80. The Galaxy A80 flaunts a triple-lens rotating camera & houses a Snapdragon 730 SoC. As all the three smartphones come with an amazing camera, I recommend you to give a try and install Google Camera 6.1 on Samsung Galaxy A60 & A70.
- Download Google Camera 6.1 for Samsung Galaxy A60 & A70 (MGC_6.1.021_MI8_V2e.apk)
- Download Google Camera 6.2 for Samsung Galaxy A70 (Gcam_6.2.030_Advanced_V2.2.190716.1800-Final.apk)
- Download GCam 7.2 for Samsung Galaxy A70 (GCam_7.2.010_Urnyx05-v2.1-fix.apk)
- Download Google Camera 6.2 for Samsung Galaxy A80
- Download Google Camera 6.2 for any Phone
Recommended Settings for Galaxy A60/A70:
For Google Camera 6.2:
- Go to Camera app settings > BSG MOD Settings > Fix > Image Format > Select YUV_420_888
- Go to Camera app settings > BSG MOD Settings > Input Model > Front Camera > Pixel 3 XL
For Google Camera 7.2:
- At first, you need to Download Config Settings.
- Once downloaded, you can extract it using ES file explorer on the root storage.
- Then, copy the config (A70.xml) file in /Internal Storage/GCam/Configs/ (folder).
- Open Google Camera and double tap on the black blank area placed next to the shutter button.
- Tap on the settings shown (with A70.xml), available in the popup & press the restore button.
- Go back to the app drawer and then open the app again.
How to Install Google Camera on Samsung Galaxy A50, A60, & A70
- First, download the GCam Mod from the above link.
- Once downloaded, Install the Google Camera apk on your Samsung Galaxy A50 & A70.
- Open the app & grant the needed permissions like Camera, Microphone, Storage, and Location.
- That’s it.
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.
So, start capturing the realistic & amazing pictures with your Samsung Galaxy A50, A60, and Galaxy A70.
You May Also Like – Download Samsung Galaxy A80 Wallpapers
Still any questions in mind? Let’s take a dig at the FAQ!
What is Google Camera?
Google Camera is a mobile application, which helps you in capturing amazing pictures directly from your smartphone. This is only possible with some software implementations, which uses Artificial Intelligence to make pictures more realistic.
How to Install GCam for Samsung Galaxy A50?
At first, Download the Google Camera app. Then, Install it on your smartphone. Now, Open the app and apply the recommended settings. That’s it.
Is Camera2 API is enabled on the Samsung Galaxy A50 & A70?
Yes, the Camera2 API is enabled on both the smartphones. But you need to root your Samsung A50 or A70 for the full Camera2API and HAL3 support.
Is Google Camera works on the Samsung Galaxy A50, A60 & A70?
Yes, you can install the Google Camera on the Samsung Galaxy A50, A60, and A70 as well. The ported version is working on the Samsung Galaxy A-series phones.
Which is the best compatible GCam for Samsung Galaxy A50 & A70?
The Mod port GCam_6.1.021_Advanced_V1.4.032219.1950.apk is working completely fine with both the phones. It supports Night Sight Mode only if the Camera2 API and HAL3 (Level 3) is enabled.
If you’ve any query, drop a comment down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: