Realme 3 Pro is one of the most anticipated smartphones available in the mid-range budget segment. The main highlight of the phone is the camera, and it has a dual lens on the back with a 16MP lens. And with the help of Pixel Binning technology, you can capture the shots in 64MP Ultra-HD mode. The default camera app works fine with all the features. But you can also download the Pixel 3 Camera App for your Realme 3 Pro and access the Google Camera features like Night Sight, Portrait mode, and more. Here you can Download Google Camera 6.1 for Realme 3 and 3 Pro.
Last Updated on 16/07/2019 @ 20:03 IST – Added the latest compatible Gcam for Realme 3 Pro with Google Camera 6.1 & alternate GCam 6.2 (best working mod port).
The default camera app on the phone already uses the Artificial Intelligence (AI) for decent shots. But the Google Camera app works best for every condition, one of the primary reason is the new AI implementations, done by Google. You can also change the photo resolution and select the best settings for your device. Developers already ported the Pixel 3 Camera app for other phones and one of them is the new Realme 3 Pro. The latest GCam port (Google Camera 6.2) comes with some additional features like Kissing-Detection mode and more.
It also has features like night sight mode, Photo Sphere, Slow Motion, Playground (AR Stickers), RAW support, HDR+ mode, Panorama, Lens Blur, Portrait mode (with Focus Slider), Google Lens mode & few more. All thanks to BSG & Arnova8G2, who have ported the Googe Camera mod. And Here’s the step by step guide on how to Download & Install Google Camera 6.1 for Realme 3 and Realme 3 Pro. Also, take a look at our detailed guide on Pixel 3 Camera app, in which we explain the features & details about the new GCam port.
Before Downloading the GCam Mod 6.1 or 6.2, Check our Detailed Guide on Google Camera with its Features & Use
Download Google Camera 6.1 for Realme 3 and 3 Pro
Both the Realme 3 and Realme 3 Pro supports the Camera2 API, so there’s no need to enable it by unlocking the bootloader. So, you can simply install & use the Pixel 3 Camera mod port on your phone. We attach both the BSG mod (which is Google Camera 6.1) and Arnova8G2 mod (which is the latest Google Camera 6.2) with the best available settings. Which can be downloaded by the below link:
- Download Google Camera 6.1 for Realme 3 (MGC_6.1.021_BSG_Arnova_TlnNeun_V1.3.030119.0645.apk)
- Download Google Camera 6.1 for Realme 3 Pro (MGC_6.1.021_F1_V1.7.apk)
- Download Google Camera 6.2 for Realme 3 Pro (Gcam_6.2.030_Advanced_V2.2.190716.1800-Final.apk)
- Download Google Camera 6.2 (Other Mods)
After downloading and installing, make sure to follow the below listed recommended settings on your phone, by which you can take amazing shots easily without crashes the app.
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.
I recommend you to use the default camera app in case of video recording. Also, the second listed (Arnova8G2) mod works best in the day light. While the first mod is more compatible in all conditions. For saturation settings, and if the app crash or lag, then you can these are the settings we recommend you to change:
For San1ty Mod (Realme 3 Pro using MGC_6.1.021_F1_V1.7.apk):
- Go to Camera app settings > BSG Mod settings > Turn Off Pixel 3 AWB.
- Go to Camera app settings > BSG Mod settings > Enable Google Photos.
- Go to Camera app settings > BSG Mod settings > Option libs > Xlib V2.
- Or you can change the Saturation levels according to your use.
- Go to Camera app settings > BSG Mod settings > Input Model.
- Change Back Camera to Pixel 3.
- Change Front Camera to Nexus 6P.
For Arnova8G2 (Realme 3 Pro using Gcam_6.2.024_Advanced_V2.0.190420.0415.apk):
- Go to Camera app settings > About > Enable Advanced Mode.
- Again go to Settings > HDR+ control > change Saturation Level to High.
For Realme 3:
- Download Config Settings, which save the recommended settings.
- Once downloaded, you can extract it using ES file explorer on the root storage.
- Then, copy the config (.xml) file in /Internal Storage/GCam/Configs/ (folder).
- Open Google Camera and double tap on the black blank area placed next to the shutter button.
- Tap on the settings shown (with Realme_3_Config.XML), available in the popup & press the restore button.
- Go back to the app drawer and then open the app again.
Note: If the App still not works after restoring the settings, you can go to the System Settings > Apps > Google Camera > Force Stop & open the app again.
How to Install Google Camera on Realme 3 and 3 Pro
- First, download the GCam Mod from the above link.
- Once downloaded, Install the Google Camera apk on your Realme 3 and Realme 3 Pro.
- Open the app & grant the needed permissions like Camera, Microphone, Storage, and Location.
- That’s it.
So, start capturing the realistic & amazing pictures with your Realme 3 and 3 Pro.
You May Also Like – Download OnePlus 7 Pro Wallpapers
If you’ve any query, drop a comment down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: