The Redmi K20 Pro is probably the best flagship smartphone launched by Xiaomi this year. And one of the main highlights of the phone is the camera. The smartphone bundled with the triple-lens camera setup, it has a 48MP primary lens which bins the pixels using pixel binning technology. Recently, both phones have received MIUI 11 update which is based on Android 10. Now, we found a compatible Google Camera port, you’ll love to use it on your Redmi K20 & Redmi K20 Pro. Here you can Download Google Camera 7.2 for Redmi K20 and Redmi K20 Pro.
Xiaomi’s default camera app is also working fine for the daylight conditions, but the Pixel 3 Camera app is just lit. You may love to use it in the low light conditions. The default mode in the both the GCam and Mi camera app capture photos in a 12MP mode, not the 48MP. But the Google Camera app works best for every condition, one of the primary reason is the new AI implementations, done by Google. You can also try the newer Google Camera 6.3 on the Redmi K20 Pro. This GCam mod also works on the Android 10 based MIUI 11.
There are many GCam ports available for the Redmi K20 Pro, but only a few of them are useful. We’ve found the best working Google camera mod port, which sports features like night sight mode, PhotoSphere, Slow Motion, Playground (AR Stickers), RAW support, HDR+ mode, Panorama, Lens Blur, Portrait mode (with Focus Slider), Google Lens mode & few more. All thanks to san1ty, who have ported the Googe Camera mod. And Here’s the step by step guide on how to Download & Install Google Camera 6.1 for Redmi K20 and Redmi K20 Pro. Also, take a look at our detailed guide on Pixel 3 Camera app, in which we explain the features & details about the new GCam port.
Download Google Camera for Redmi K20 and K20 Pro
As the Redmi K20 is a high-end flagship smartphone, It comes with a builtin Camera2 API & HAL3 sport, which helps you in installing the GCam on the Redmi K20 easily. You can also activate the wide-angle lens mode in the GCam itself which takes some amazing wide-angle shots. From the below links, you can download the ported camera and after downloading you can apply the recommended settings for the best results.
- Download Google Camera 6.1 for Redmi K20 & K20 Pro (Kv1.1.9_6.2.030.apk)
- Download Google Camera 6.1 for Redmi K20 & K20 Pro (HyperCam_E3.0_Q.apk) [For Android 10]
- Download Google Camera 7.2 for Redmi K20 & K20 Pro (GCam_7.2.010_Urnyx05-v1.9.apk)
- Download GCam 6.2 APK [Latest] (Other Mods)
After downloading and installing, make sure to follow the below listed recommended settings on your phone, by which you can take amazing shots easily without crashes the app.
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.
Recommended GCam Settings for Redmi K20 Pro:
- Open the Camera app > Settings > F1 Mod Settings > Front Camera Mode > Pixel 3 XL
- Open the Camera app > Settings > F1 Mod Settings > Enable Use modified lib.
To Enable the Wide-Angle Camera support.
- Open the Camera app > Settings > F1 Mod Settings > Use 2nd Aux back lens (Ultrawide)
- Download Config Settings for Redmi K20 & Redmi K20 Pro, which save the recommended settings.
- Once downloaded, you can extract it using ES file explorer on the root storage.
- Create a new folder named GCam in the root folder and then open GCam folder and make a Configs folder.
- Then, copy the config file in /Internal Storage/GCam/Configs/ (folder).
- Open Google Camera and double tap on the black blank area placed next to the shutter button.
- Tap on the settings shown, available in the popup & press the restore button.
- Go back to the app drawer and then open the app again.
If you want to use the ultrawide lens within the GCam then, press the switch camera button twice to enable the ultrawide lens.
How to Install Google Camera on Redmi K20 and K20 Pro
- First, download the GCam Mod from the above link.
- Once downloaded, Install the Google Camera apk on your Redmi K20 and Redmi K20 Pro.
- Open the app & grant the needed permissions like Camera, Microphone, Storage, and Location.
- That’s it.
So, start capturing the realistic & amazing pictures with your Redmi K20 and K20 Pro.
You May Also Like – Download Mi A3 Wallpapers
If you’ve any query, drop a comment down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: