If you own an Android device and want to use Android Pie on it. Now, You can Download Android Pie Custom ROM Pack for any Android device.
Android 9.0 Pie officially launched on Last month and some of the devices have already got the Android P update. Congrats if you have a device that already got the update. The phones which already got Android 9 updates are Google Pixel series, Essential phone, one plus 6, Nokia 7 Plus, Oppo R15 Pro, Sony Xperia XZ2, Vivo X21 and Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S.
But this post is all about the phones which are still in the queue to receive Android Pie update or there is no hope of receiving it. So if you are an owner of any of these devices then this post will help you to get Android Pie on your Android Phone. Let’s find out how you can experience Android Pie on any Android Phone.
Guide to Install Android Pie on Android Phone
This is possible through custom ROMs. AOSP, Lineage OS, and some other ROM have already got Android Pie update. All thanks to developers who made it possible. If you already know how to install Custom ROMs then you can directly download the Android P ROM and enjoy it. Otherwise just follow the tutorials.
Steps to Install Android 9.0 Pie Custom ROM
Note: Make sure to take backup of your phone because you need to wipe all the data in order to install Android P on any Android Phone.
Transfer zip files of ROM and Gapps in a MicroSD card. And the insert the MicroSD card on your phone. Download the Zip file and follow the instructions given below. Links are given below, Download the ROM according to your device.
- First, unlock the developer option of your phone. Go to Settings > System > About Phone. Now tap on build number continuously until it says you are now a developer (read in brief).
- Now go to Settings > System > Advanced > Developer option and enable USB debugging.
- Go again to the developer option and enable OEM unlock.
- Now unlock the bootloader. This process is different for different vendor phones.
- To install custom ROM you need recovery. TWRP is the recommended recovery.
- Now boot your device in recovery mode. Booting into recovery is done by pressing and holding power button + volume up or Volume down. Depends on the device.
- Once you are in recovery mode go to wipe and then advance wipe select everything except SD card and USB device. Then swipe for the advanced wipe.
- After a complete wipe go back to TWRP home. Now select install and locate to the ROM zip file and swipe to install it. It will take some time to wait until it finishes up.
- Now again go to Install and this time locate to Gapps zip file and install it.
- After flashing both ROM and Gapps file also install any fix file (like GPS, NFC, VoLTE etc.) which you will get from the ROM download page.
- At last, go to wipe and select the Dalvik cache and swipe to wipe cache. And then reboot to the system.
It will take some time at first boot up so be patient and enjoy Android Pie on your Phone.
Along with all the Android P features, you will also get additional features on custom ROM. However these are the early ROMs, so there might be some issues. But those issues will not be like that, which will bother you. Below you will find the list of available custom ROMs according to the phone compatibility.
Download Android Pie Custom Rom for your Phone
Here is the List of the Supported device with Android Pie Custom ROM download link, Check if your phone drops on the list:
- OnePlus One POSP Android Pie ROM
- OnePlus X AOSP 9 ROM Port
- OnePlus 2 AOSP 9 ROM Port
- OnePlus 3 & 3T Android 9.0 Pie AOSP ROM Port
- OnePlus 3 & 3T Pixel Experience Android P 9.0 ROM
- OnePlus 5 AOSP 9.0 ROM Port
- OnePlus 5T AOSP 9.0 Pie ROM Port
- OnePlus 6 AOSP Android Pie ROM
- Honor 7X
- Honor 6X
- Honor 8 Lite
- Honor 8 Pro
- Honor P20 Pro
- Honor P20 Lite
- Honor View 10
- Huawei Nova 2i
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro
- Huawei P8 Lite 2017
The download link for android pie custom roms of Huawei phones is here.
- Xiaomi Mi A1 Lineage OS 16
- Xiaomi Mi A1 AOSP Android 9.0 Pie Rom
- Xiaomi Mi 3/4 AOSP ROM
- Redmi 4A/5A Android 9.0 ROM
- Redmi 4X Android Pie ROM
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Android Pie AOSP ROM
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Android Pie AOSP ROM
- Xiaomi Redmo Note 5 Pro Pixel Experience Android 9.0 ROM
If you have any queries let us known in the comment section.