Google’s Pixel phones are known for the camera’s and the first thing I explore on the Pixel 3 is their camera. Not just the hardware, Google optimizes the camera app features with the help of AI which makes photos, perfect. One of the main reason for the tremendous experience of Pixel 3 camera is the Google Camera app. Thankfully, We can use the same Google Camera 6.1 APK on our phone as well.
Well, as we know the camera app is easily ported for any phone. Thanks to Adam, XDA-developers member, who shares Google Camera 6.1 APK ported for any phone. As this is a major update, You can Download Google Pixel 3 Camera app on your phone along with their features.
The ported app easily works on the older phones, which simply means, there’s no need to change the phone. The app is running & compatible with the same old software and hardware. Google Camera App 6.1.009.215420794 is still in beta testing phase, so it is not available for everyone.
Download Google Camera 6.1 APK
The camera is the only way to capture the real & perfect story of our life, and it is very important to capture it in great colors & quality. According to me, Google Camera is the most advanced app, which makes the picture perfect using AI. The feature I like on this ported Pixel 3 Camera App is, now you can record audio using headsets. So, Let’s dive into the process for Download Google Camera 6.1 APK for Android Oreo & Pie.
- At first, you need to download the app on your smartphone, here’s the link.
- After Download. Go to your system settings, Now enable “Unknown Sources” & “Install Unknown Apps” from the device settings. (There’s no need to enable it if you already have)
- For Nougat, Go to Settings > Security > Enable “Unknown Sources”.
- For Oreo or Pie, Go to Settings > Apps & Notifications > Special App Access.
- Once enabled, Go to Downloads and install Pixel 3 Camera app. First, Click on the install button to install the app on your phone. Now grant the needed permissions like Camera, Microphone, Storage, and Location.
- If you want to access Pixel 3 Camera exclusive features, tap on more button and start accessing all features on your phones, such as Live Lens, Photobooth, and Night Light.
- Under App Settings, You can manage advanced settings which have RAW+JPEG Control, Dirty Lens Warning, and HDR+ support options. Also, You can now record 4K videos @30fps (Depends on the phone).
- That’s it.
Now, You can capture your favorite moment in much better quality using the new Pixel 3 Camera app.
What’s New in Google Camera 6.1 APK
- Fully Changed New UI
- Live Lens, PhotoBooth, and Night Light feature
- Advanced Settings now has (RAW+JPEG Control & Dirty Lens Warning)
- Record audio using headphones directly
Availability to AR Stickers are not available to all phones, but you can also get those on old Pixel devices.
Features like “Top Shot” and “Night Shot” is still missing, but will available soon in the update. Which helps you to capture amazing shots in Night as well.
Well, the AR stickers are still available for Pixel devices, but Here we found a simple way to get access to Pixel 3 AR Stickers on any phone.
Do you like the new Google Pixel 3 Camera App with the new UI? Let me know in the comment section. Also, share this article with your friends so, they can also capture amazing pictures that looks sick.