Google Camera 6.2 APK is available to download with some UI enhancements and tweaks. The updated version comes with Dark Mode in Settings, Measure Mode, Cheetah (Time Lapse), Panorama mode UI changes, front-facing flash, and some other features. Google is working to enhance the overall UX on the stock camera app. Here you can Download Google Camera 6.2 APK to test these new features.
Talking about the changes, The Google Camera app now sports the night mode available in the Developer options on Android Pie. You can now control the HDR+ mode to capture shots between HDR+ on or HDR+ enhanced. In panorama mode, a little UI tweak has done with the change of placement of the audio button from the top-left corner to the middle of the screen. The app comes with the sport to the Measure Mode, which helps you to save the measurements directly on your phone.
The new update also brings a front-facing flash feature, which helps you to capture better selfies using onscreen flash. And Google also working on Cheetah mode (Time Lapse), Live mode transitions, and more. And the new Kiss Detection feature allows you to capture a perfect kissing shot with the help of Photobooth feature. Yes, same like photobooth it will capture some shots simultaneously, once the kiss scene detects in the frame it captures the image. The original Google Camera 6.2 APK is available and running on the latest Pixel devices running on Android Pie 9.0 or Android Q beta. So, Download the latest Google Camera 6.2 APK for your phone.
Last Updated on 06/05/2019 @ 13:00 PM IST – New Kissing Detection Mode is now available. Added BSG Mod Gcam 6.2 for Poco F1, Razer Phone 2, Redmi Note 7, Realme 3 Pro & Google Camera 6.2 TlnNeun Mod for OnePlus 3/3T and 5/5T.
Before Downloading GCam 6.2, Make sure to check – Download Google Camera 6.1 for any Android [Stable version]
Download Google Camera 6.2 APK
Google Camera 6.2 is working on the Pixel devices running on the Android 9.0 Pie or the Android Q. This is the original Gcam app, which is not modified or ported by any developer. While the developers already started working to port the Gcam for other phones as well. Once it is available to us, we will share the Google Camera 6.2 for your smartphone. Till then, you can download the latest stable Gcam 6.1 for the phones running on Android Oreo or Pie, from the below-listed links.
- Download Google Camera 6.2 APK (nodpi)
- Download Google Camera 6.2 APK (480 dpi)
- Download Google Camera 6.2 for Pixel Devices
- Download Google Camera 6.2 APK Mod for Razer Phone 2
- Download Google Camera 6.2 for OnePlus 3/3T
- Download Google Camera 6.2 for Realme 3 Pro
- Download Google Camera 6.2 for Redmi Note 7
- Download Google Camera 6.2 for Poco F1
- Download Google Camera 6.1 APK for Android Oreo
- Download Google Camera 6.1 APK for any Android Pie
Note: I tried the Google Camera 6.2 on OnePlus 6T running on Android Pie 9.0 and it doesn’t work at all. It works only on the Pixel phones, while the latest ported Google Camera 6.1 APK works fine on other phones. Make sure to Delete the Old Google Camera app (if Installed on your Phone) then install this updated one.
Download AR Core & AR Stickers
- First, Install AR Core app on your smartphone (Download Link).
- Then, Install AR Stickers app (Download Link).
- Close the Google Camera app.
- Go to settings > apps > Google Camera > Force Stop.
- Now open the app and start using the AR Stickers.
What’s New in the new Google Camera 6.2
- The app now sports the dark mode in settings.
- Selfie flash feature improves the light in selfies.
- Panorama UI Tweaks.
- HDR+ Enhanced controls and more.
How to Install Google Camera APK
- After downloading the app from the available link, install it on your device.
- Firstly, You need to enable “Unknown Sources” or “Install Unknown Apps” from system settings.
- Open Settings > Apps & Notifications > Special App Access > enable Install Unknown apps.
- Once done, open downloads again and install the google camera apk. (You can also find the downloaded app in file explorer).
- That’s it. Open the app & grant the needed permissions like Camera, Microphone, Storage, and Location.
So, If you’re using Pixel and running on Android Pie 9.0 or Android Q, then you can get access to all the features of Google Camera 6.2.
You May Also Like – Download Google Camera 6.1 for Samsung Galaxy S10
If you’re facing any issues, you can drop the comments in the comment section. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: