The new Pixel 2 smartphones are amazing, comes with great features and one of the best features is Augmented Reality. These days, many games are coming with the inbuilt support for Augmented Reality. One of the best examples is Pokemon Go, arguably the AR killer app that is the most popular AR Game in last year. iOS 11 also has the compatibility to run AR games and Apps. In this post, I will tell How to Get Google Pixel 2 AR Feature on any Android Phone.
How to Get Google Pixel 2 AR Feature on any Android Phone:
- At first, you need to install the app named as “Augment” on your smartphone. It is available free on Play Store. Click on the Play Store icon for direct download. Price: Free
- Open the app after installing, on the home screen of the app you will see four options bottom buttons with one scan button. Click on the Explore button and choose your favorite category.
- Suppose I choose “Art & Entertainment” > Dancing_Banana. Now the app is loading to set the Banana to the location you want to access.
- You can also take a picture of the augmented object. Also, see the 3D View of the Augmented object.
- If you have any query, comment below.
Note: I tested it on Moto G5 Plus, Xiaomi Redmi Note 4, it works well.
Also Read: How to Enable FaceID on iPhone X
You have read How to Get Google Pixel 2 AR feature on any Android Phone. Stay connected to YTECHB for latest Tech News, Mobile Tricks, and Tips, Telecom News, Accessories, Mobile Reviews and much more. Like our page on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter, and Subscribe our channel on YouTube @YTECHB. If you have any questions regarding How to Get Google Pixel 2 AR feature on any Android Phone, ask by using #YTECHB in the comment section.