Realme X is probably one of the best cheapest camera smartphone available in the market. The smartphone bears a 48MP dual camera setup on the back and a 16MP motorized pop-up selfie camera. And it captures some decent images with the help of artificial intelligence (AI). But you can also give a try to the Pixel 3 Camera, as GCam is one of the best camera mod apps. The Google Camera comes with the Night Sight feature, which is mind-blowing and luckily, you can use it on Realme X as well. Here you can Download Google Camera 6.1 for Realme X.
The default Realme X camera app works fine in some daylight conditions, but it is not as good as GCam. Talking about the video recording, then you can use the stock camera app. It has a 48MP primary sensor, which uses Pixel Binning technology, which combines the pixels. But the Google Camera app is fabulous, one of the primary reason is the new AI implementations, done by Google. The developers have ported many GCam ports for many phones, and thankfully we found one, which is compatible with the Realme X.
The Google Camera comes with a lot of new features like night sight mode, Photo Sphere, Slow Motion, Playground (AR Stickers), RAW support, HDR+ mode, Panorama, Lens Blur, Portrait mode (with Focus Slider), Google Lens mode & few more. You can also try the GCam 6.2 which comes with some additional features like Kissing-Detection mode and more. All thanks to BSG & Arnova8G2, who have ported the Googe Camera mod. And Here’s the step by step guide on how to Download & Install Google Camera 6.1 for Realme X. Also, take a look at our detailed guide on Pixel 3 Camera app, in which we explain the features & details about the new GCam port.
Before Downloading the GCam Mod 6.1 or 6.2, Check our Detailed Guide on Google Camera with its Features & Use
Download Google Camera for Realme X
One of the best things about the Realme smartphones is the availability of Camera2 API alongside with HAL3 sport. Realme X is also a part of those Realme phones which comes with the Camera2 API compatibility. And it means you can simply download and install the GCam APK on your smartphone, there’s no need to unlock bootloader. Here we attach two different GCam mods, one by BSG & another one from Arnova8G2. You can download the Google Camera mod port from below link:
- Download Google Camera 6.1 for Realme X (MGC_6.1.021_MI8_V2e.apk)
- Download Google Camera 6.2 for Realme X (Gcam_6.2.030_Advanced_V2.2.190716.1800-Final.apk)
- Download Google Camera 6.2 (other mods)
After downloading and installing, make sure to follow the below listed recommended settings on your phone, by which you can take amazing shots easily without crashes the app.
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.
I recommend you to use the default camera app in case of video recording.
For BSG (Realme X using GCam 6.1):
- Go to Camera app settings > BSG Mod Settings > Saturation > set Highlight Shadow to 1.8 or 2.0 & Shadow Saturation to 2.3.
- Go to Camera app settings > BSG Mod Settings > Enable
- Remove AF data from the screen
- Disable zoom in portrait mode
- Enhanced HDR+ in portrait mode
- Go to Camera app settings > Advanced > Enable HDR+ Control
For Arnova8G2 (Realme X using GCam 6.2):
- Go to Camera app settings > About > Enable Advanced Mode.
- Again go to Settings > HDR+ control > change Saturation Level to High.
Note: If the App still not works after restoring the settings, you can go to the System Settings > Apps > Google Camera > Force Stop & open the app again.
How to Install Google Camera on Realme X
- First, download the GCam Mod from the above link.
- Once downloaded, Install the Google Camera apk on your Realme X.
- Open the app & grant the needed permissions like Camera, Microphone, Storage, and Location.
- That’s it.
So, start capturing the realistic & amazing pictures with your Realme X.
You May Also Like – Download OnePlus 7 Pro Wallpapers
If you’ve any query, drop a comment down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: