The Night Sight feature of Google Camera app is one of the major highlights of Pixel 3. And till now Google Pixel 3 Camera app is one of the best stock camera app available out there. As the Nokia smartphones are running on the stock Android Oreo or Android Pie 9.0. So, the developers have started porting Google Camera 6.1 from Pixel 3. Here you can Download Google Camera 6.1 for Nokia Smartphones [for every Nokia user].
The new Google Camera 6.1 apk is now available for Nokia 6.1 Plus, 6.1, Nokia 7.1, 7 Plus, Nokia 8.1, and Nokia 8 Sirocco. The ported Google Pixel 3 Camera app is easily available for the Nokia smartphones, because of the stock Android & faster updates. And the best part is, Night Sight feature works perfectly. All thanks to ARNova8G2, who have ported the Google Camera Mod. So, Here’s the step by step guide on how to Download & Install Google Camera for Nokia 6.1 Plus, 6.1, 7.1, 7 Plus, Nokia 8.1 and Nokia 8 Sirocco.
Note: The new Gcam Mod 6.1 from Pixel 3 (XL) is available for the Nokia Smartphones, running on Android Oreo 8.0/8.1 or Android Pie 9.0. If you’ve not updated to Android Oreo or Pie, then you may also explore previous updates in our detailed articles.
Google Camera – Details
The software implementations make everything possible and the same in the case with Pixel 3 (XL), which able to capture some amazing shots with only single lens camera. The app comes with the whole new user interface, night sight mode, Photo Sphere, Slow Motion, Playground (AR Stickers), RAW support, HDR+ enhanced mode, Panorama, Lens Blur, Portrait mode (with Focus Slider), Google Lens mode & few more.
Before Downloading the Gcam Mod 6.1, Check our Detailed Guide on Google Camera with its Features & Use
Download Google Camera for Nokia 6.1 Plus, 7 Plus, 7.1, 8.1, & 8 Sirocco
Almost every Nokia smartphone has received the Android Pie update, whether it’s on Nokia 6.1 Plus, 7 Plus, 7.1, 8.1, or 8 Sirocco. So, the Gcam Mod ported for these phones and you can easily download and install it on your smartphone. Download the app accordingly for your phone:
- Download Google Camera 6.1 for Nokia 6.1 Plus
- Download Google Camera 6.1 for Nokia 7 Plus & 7.1
- Download Google Camera 6.2 for Nokia 8.1
- Download Google Camera 6.3 for Nokia 7.2
- Download Gcam 6.1 Mod for Nokia 8 Sirocco
- Google Camera: Guide with its Features & Use
- Download GCam Mod Port for Nokia 5
- Download GCameraP2XL for Nokia 6
- Download Google Camera for Nokia 8
If you face any errors like crash or lag, these are the settings we recommend you to change:
- For Enhanced HDR+: Go to settings > quick settings > advanced > Enable portrait mode & Enhanced HDR+.
- Open Camera app settings > quick settings > advanced > FIX > Viewfinder Processing > Enable Motion & AE.
- You can also enable Improve in low light mode (not recommended due to lags).
- Open Camera app settings > scroll down to help & feedback section > Advanced > Enable HDR+ Control & RAW+JPEG control.
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed).
The developers are still working on this ported GCam app, to make it more stable and smooth in features like Night Sight. So, We’ll keep updating this article with the latest available pixel 3 camera app mod.
You May Need These Guides:
- Download Nokia 8 Sirocco Android Pie Update
- Download Nokia 8.1 Stock Wallpapers
- How to Update Smartphone from Android Oreo to Pie
- 10 Best Cases & Covers for Nokia 6.1 Plus
Download AR Core & AR Stickers
- First, Install AR Core app on your smartphone (Download Link).
- Then, Install AR Stickers app (Download Link).
- Close the Google Camera app.
- Go to settings > apps > Google Camera > Force Stop.
- Now open the app and start using the AR Stickers.
What’s New in the new Google Camera 6.1
- The new UI with Product Sans font
- RAW support
- HDR+ mode
- Night Sight
- Photo Sphere
- Playground (AR Stickers)
- Lens Blur
- Dirty Lens Warning
- 4K Video Recording @30 fps (Depends on the device)
- Auto Focus with object tracking
How to Install Google Camera on Nokia Smartphones
- At first, download the app accordingly for your smartphone (from the links available in the download section)
- Delete the Old Google Camera app (if installed)
- Then, install the google camera APK.
- Open the app & grant the needed permissions like Camera, Microphone, Storage, and Location.
- That’s it.
So, Capture the beautiful moments of your life with Google Camera on your Nokia Smartphones.
You May Also Like | 15 Best Nova Launcher Themes for any Smartphone
If you’ve any error, drop a comment down in the comment section. Also, share this article with your friends.