Nokia has started rolling out Android 10 update for Nokia 2.3, which was recently launched as an entry-level smartphone. And with this, the total number of Nokia smartphones running on Android 10 reaches 10, the list includes Nokia 2.2, 3.2, 4.2, 6.1 Plus, 7 Plus, 7.1, 7.2, 8 Sirocco, and the Nokia 9 PureView. The company is doing good in providing the latest software updates to its smartphones. The update bags a bunch of cool new features alongside the latest monthly security patch. Here’s the complete information about Nokia 2.3 Android 10 Update (Stable).
This is a staged OTA (over-the-air) rollout. Today, the company has pushed the first wave of the update for around 40 countries, which include Finland, France, India, Russia, UAE, and more. You can check the complete list below. In the first wave, only 10% of Nokia 2.3 users can get the taste of Android 10 features. The company has also mentioned that the second wave of the update will begin rolling from April 24 which hits 50% of devices. While the final batch of the update will be rolling from April 26.
Talking about the features, then Android 10 Update for Nokia 2.3 comes with features like anticipated system-wide dark mode, full-screen navigation gesture, more controls over privacy, and some more. The update brings software version number V2.230 and weighs around 1.11GB in size. Below we attach the complete changelog and countries list that you can check before updating your smartphone.
Android 10 Update for Nokia 3.2 – Changelog
- Dark Mode – Take it easy on your eyes
- Smart Reply – Save more time with recommended actions
- Gesture Navigation – Get around with a swipe and a pull
- Additional controls for privacy and location
- Google Security Patch (2020-03)
The update goes official in these countries.
- Hong Kong
- Saudi Arabia
- Sri Lanka
Nokia 2.3 Android 10 Update [Stable]
If you’re using Nokia 2.3, then here’s a piece of good news for you. Now you can update your smartphone to the latest iteration of Android, dubbed as Android 10. The OTA (over-the-air) update is rolling out in different phases, It may take some time to reach every device. As of now, the FOTA zip is not available for sideloading. But if you’re in a haste, then make sure to check system updates, there are sometimes when OTA notification not arrive. But before updating your smartphone, make sure to check the prerequisites.
- Make sure to charge your phone to at least 30%.
- Take a full backup of your data, in case of failures you may lose your data.
- We request you to follow the steps carefully so that you can successfully update your phone without any harm.
How to Update Nokia 2.3 to Android 10
- Connect your device to working Internet and also charge your phone to at least 50% to update without interruption.
- Open Settings on your Phone.
- Then go to System > System Updates.
- After that check for update and it will show the available update.
- Download & Install the Android 10 update on your Nokia 2.3.
Now reboot your smartphone. Once done, you can start using your device on Android 10.
You May Also Like – Download Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Stock Wallpapers
If you’ve any query, then you can leave comments in the comment box. Also, share the article with your friends.
More Related Articles:
- Download Google Camera for Nokia Smartphones
- Download Nokia USB Drivers [Latest]
- Best Android Homescreen Setup 1