Nokia has started rolling out Android 10 stable update for Nokia 2.2. Last week, the company shared a new Android 10 roadmap. And according to this roadmap, Nokia 2.2 was medicated to receive updates in Q1 2020. Today, It went live, and later confirmed by Juho Sarvikas (Chief Product Officer, Nokia). The newer build brings the latest monthly security patch, a bunch of new features, system improvements, and all the basic features of Android 10. Here’s the complete information about Nokia 2.2 Android 10 Update with installation steps.
After successfully releasing the Android 10 update for Nokia 6.1 Plus, Nokia 7, Nokia 7.1, and Nokia 9 Pureview. Now, the company starts pushing it on the entry-level smartphone, which has made his mark as Nokia 2.2. As the airborne update pushed across the globe, your device will soon receive the OTA notification. It is official and many users have already received the update on their devices.
Talking about the features, then the new build comes with the anticipated system-wide dark mode, full-screen navigation gesture, more controls over privacy, and all other basic features of Android 10. The update bags version number V2.300 and weigh around 1.4GB in size. Here’s the complete changelog, below you can find the steps by which you can update your Nokia 2.2 to Android 10.
Android 10 Update for Nokia 2.2 – Changelog
- Dark Mode – Take it easy on your eyes
- Gesture Navigation – Get around with a swipe and a pull
- Additional controls for privacy and location
- Google Security Patch (2020-02)
Nokia 2.2 Android 10 Stable Update
Android 10 update for Nokia 2.2 is now available to download. As of now, the over-the-air (OTA) is weeding in regions of Egypt and across the globe. It will reach every device very soon. If you’re in a hurry, then you can check the system updates on your smartphone, there are sometimes when OTA notification not arrive. But before updating your smartphone, make sure to check the prerequisites.
- Make sure to charge your phone to at least 30%.
- Take a full backup of your data, in case of failures you may lose your data.
- We request you to follow the steps carefully so that you can successfully update your phone without any harm.
How to Update Nokia 2.2 to Android 10
- Connect your device to working Internet and also charge your phone to at least 50% to update without interruption.
- Open Settings on your Phone.
- Then go to System > System Updates.
- After that check for update and it will show the available update.
- Download & Install the Android 10 update on your Nokia 2.2.
Now reboot your smartphone. Once done, you can start using your device on Android 10.
You May Also Like – Download Nokia 2.3 Stock Wallpapers
If you’ve any query, then you can leave comments in the comment box. Also, share the article with your friends.
More Related Articles: