Nokia has started rolling out Android 10 Update for Nokia 3.2. The company had already promised to roll out the update in Q2. And surprisingly it arrives early as expected, If you’re using Nokia 3.2, then make sure to check system updates. The update bumps up with the security patch from February 2020 to March 2020. Not only this, but It also brings all the basic features of Android 10. Here’s the complete information about Nokia 3.2 Android 10 Update (Stable).
The company has successfully rolled out the update on its seven devices which include – Nokia 7.2, Nokia 2.2, Nokia 7.1, Nokia 6.1 Plus, Nokia 8.1, Nokia 7 Plus, and Nokia 9 PureView. Now it arrives on the affordable Nokia 3.2. According to the information, the first staged batch of OTA (over-the-air) update goes live in India, Hong Kong, Netherlands, Russia, and some other countries. There are many users reported receiving the update on social media.
Talking about the features then, the Android 10 Update for Nokia 3.2 comes with the anticipated system-wide dark mode, full-screen navigation gesture, more controls over privacy, and some more. The update gains software version number V2.270 and weighs around 1.31GB in size. Below we attach the complete changelog and countries list that you can check before updating your smartphone.
Android 10 Update for Nokia 3.2 – Changelog
- Dark Mode – Take it easy on your eyes
- Smart Reply – Save more time with recommended actions
- Gesture Navigation – Get around with a swipe and a pull
- Additional controls for privacy and location
- Google Security Patch (2020-03)
The update goes official in these countries.
- Hong Kong
- Sri Lanka
Nokia 3.2 Android 10 Update [Stable]
The Android 10 stable update is now available for Nokia 3.2. The OTA (over-the-air) update is rolling out in different phases, It may take some time to reach every device. If you’re in a hurry, then you can check the system updates on your smartphone, there are sometimes when OTA notification not arrive. But before updating your smartphone, make sure to check the prerequisites.
- Make sure to charge your phone to at least 30%.
- Take a full backup of your data, in case of failures you may lose your data.
- We request you to follow the steps carefully so that you can successfully update your phone without any harm.
How to Update Nokia 3.2 to Android 10
- Connect your device to working Internet and also charge your phone to at least 50% to update without interruption.
- Open Settings on your Phone.
- Then go to System > System Updates.
- After that check for update and it will show the available update.
- Download & Install the Android 10 update on your Nokia 3.2.
Now reboot your smartphone. Once done, you can start using your device on Android 10.
You May Also Like – Download Samsung Galaxy M11 Stock Wallpapers
If you’ve any query, then you can leave comments in the comment box. Also, share the article with your friends.
More Related Articles:
- Download Google Camera for Nokia Smartphones
- Download Nokia USB Drivers [Latest]
- Best Nova Launcher Themes & Setups