All smartphone updates have delayed due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Looking at the epidemic, last month, HMD Global shared a new Android 10 roadmap. The company has extended the date of all updates in the new roadmap. After successfully rolling out the update on Nokia 2.2. HMD has started rolling out Android 10 update on Nokia 7.2, which was launched last September. This release brings all the basic features of Android 10 along with the latest monthly security patch. Here’s how to Download Nokia 7.2 Android 10 Update with installation steps.
The Android 10 Update for Nokia 7.2 is rolling via OTA (over-the-air), which may take some time to reach every device. There are many users reported receiving the update on social media. Not only the users but Juho Sarvikas (Chief Product Officer, Nokia) has shared the information about the update on its Twitter handle. The update comes with a bunch of new features.
Talking about the features then, the update comes with features like the anticipated system-wide dark mode, full-screen navigation gesture, more controls over privacy, and all basic features of Android 10. This release bags software version number V2.250 and weighs around 1.57GB in size. Below we attach the complete changelog that you can check before downloading the update.
Android 10 Update for Nokia 7.2 – Changelog
- Dark Mode – Take it easy on your eyes
- Smart Reply – Save more time with recommended actions
- Gesture Navigation – Get around with a swipe and a pull
- Additional controls for privacy and location
- Google Security Patch (2020-03)
Nokia 7.2 Android 10 Stable Update
If you’re using Nokia 7.2, then you can now update your Nokia 7.2 to Android 10. The OTA may take some time to reach every device. But if you’re in a hurry, then you can download the FOTA zip and update your smartphone manually. If you don’t want to update it manually, then you can check the system updates on your smartphone, there are sometimes when OTA notification not arrive. But before updating your smartphone, make sure to check the prerequisites.
- Download Nokia 7.2 Android 10 Update [OTA Zip]
- Make sure to charge your phone to at least 30%.
- Take a full backup of your data, in case of failures you may lose your data.
- We request you to follow the steps carefully so that you can successfully update your phone without any harm.
How to Update Nokia 7.2 to Android 10
- At first, download the Android 10 OTA from the above official link.
- Then copy the file in the root directory of the phone’s storage (outside of every folder).
- Rename the file, by adding “-update” at the end of the file name. For example ND1-558K-0-00WW-B01-558J-0-00WW-B01-update.zip.
- Now open dialer app on your phone and dial *#*#874#*#* number.
- It will then prompt the update, tap on the confirm button.
- Then, click on install now and wait for the complete installation.
- That’s it.
Now reboot your smartphone. Once done, you can start using your device on Android 10. You can also try to update using ADB sideload method.
You May Also Like – Download Google Camera 6.3 for Nokia 7.2
If you’ve any queries, then you can leave it in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends on social media.
More Related Articles: