Nokia starts pushing the Android 10 stable update on Nokia 9 PureView. The company is painstakingly working for providing the latest update to its smartphones. HMD Global already mentioned that the stable Android 10 will be available in the Q4 of 2019. Apparently, some users on social media has confirmed that they have received the OTA notification. The update brings all the basic features of Android 10 with Dark Mode and the latest security patch. Here you can Download Nokia 9 PureView Android 10 Update (Firmware).
After successfully rolling out the Android 10 on Nokia 8.1, the company has started rolling it on Nokia 9 PureView. After testing the beta version of this newest version of Android, the company starts pushing the update on the camera king, Nokia 9 PureView. The update is currently hauling somewhere in Europe. It bumps up with the anticipated system-wide Dark Mode, which helps you in saving battery juice.
Talking about some other features then, It comes with smart reply, new navigation gestures, improved privacy and location controls, family link alongside with all the basic features of Android 10. The OTA weighs around 1.4GB in size with version number V5.13D. From the below section you can download the OTA firmware for your Nokia 9 PureView and then sideload to taste the Android 10. Now let’s take a look at the changelog.
Nokia 9 PureView Android 10 Update – Changelog
- Software upgrade – Android 10 (V5.31D)
- Dark mode – Take it easy on your eyes
- Smart reply – Save more time with recommended actions
- Gesture navigation – Get around with a swipe and a pull
- Additional controls for privacy and locations
- Google security patch (2019-11)
Download Android 10 Update for Nokia 9 PureView [Stable OTA]
The stable Android 10 is now available for Nokia 9 PureView, but this is an OTA and it may take some time to hit every single device. But if you’re in a haste then you can manually update your smartphone to the latest version of Android by download the OTA from below-mentioned link. Other than the features, the update comes with November 2019 security patch. Here’s the download link.
- Download Nokia 9 PureView Android 10 Stable Update [OTA]
- Charge your phone to at least 50%
- Connect your phone to WiFi (To avoid additional network charges)
- Take a full backup (just a precautionary step)
How to Update Nokia 9 PureView to Android 10
By Sideload Method:
- At first, download the OTA from the above link.
- Copy the file in the root directory of phone’s storage (outside of every folder).
- Rename the file, by adding “-update” at the end of file name. For example ND1-558K-0-00WW-B01-558J-0-00WW-B01-update.zip.
- Now open dialer app on your phone and dial *#*#874#*#* number.
- It will prompt the update, tap on confirm button.
- Then, click on install now.
- That’s it.
Now your Nokia 9 PureView is running on Android 10. You can also try to update using ADB sideload method.
You May Also Like – Download Google Camera for Nokia Phones
If you’ve any query in your mind then, leave your queries in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends on social media.
More Related Articles:
2 thoughts on “Android 10 Stable Update arrives on Nokia 9 PureView (with Download Link)”
Dialing doesn’t work for me, please help
Please try again, you can also try by rebooting your smartphone.