Nokia again proves why they are the best in the update department. The Nokia 7 Plus which released back in the starting of the Year 2018 now starts getting an Android 10 update. The device was launched with Android 8 Oreo and then soon it got the Android 9 Pie update. And as we know Nokia keeps its promise every time and so also they did with Nokia 7 Plus. It is not even the flagship smartphone but thanks to Nokia that Nokia 7 Plus users can now experience Android 10. Here you will know how to install Android 10 on Nokia 7 Plus.
Nokia 7 Plus is the phone which contributed to lifting the Nokia popularity. After successfully testing the beta version of Android 10, the company has started pushing stable Android 10 updates on Nokia 7 Plus. The Android 10 brings amazing features like new gesture navigation, enhanced security mode, and more. The update also brings the latest December 2019 security patch.
Nokia 7 Plus received the Android 10 update with version v4.10C. The Android 10 OTA update for Nokia 7 Plus is big and it is around 1422MB. As you know the update brings Android 10 goodies which you will know more in the changelog section. It is official and many users have already received the update on their devices. Below we have added the information that is available on the Android 10 update page.
Nokia 7 Plus Android 10 Update – Changelog
- Software upgrade – Android 10 (v4.10C)
- Dark mode – Take it easy on your eyes
- Smart reply – Save more time with recommended actions
- Gesture navigation – Get around with a swipe and a pull
- Additional controls for privacy and location
- Google Security patch (2019-12)
Along with the above details, you will also find advisory notes on the Update page. In the note, you will just know about connecting to WiFi with active internet and charge your device to at least 50%.
How to Install Android 10 on Nokia 7 Plus
Users from India have started receiving updates. The Nokia 7 Plus Android 10 update is rolling out in batches and it can take some time to reach on your device. So, in this case, you can manually check for the update. Another option is installing the Android 10 OTA update file on the phone, but as of now, the update file is not available so you can update by manually checking.
- Connect your device to working Internet and also charge your phone to at least 50% to update without interruption.
- Open Settings on your Phone.
- Then go to System > System Updates.
- After that check for update and it will show the available update.
- Download & Install the Android 10 update on your Nokia 7 Plus.
That’s all now you can experience Android 10 on your phone. If still, you didn’t get the update you can wait for the update file which will be available in just a few days. And if you successfully got the update then enjoy Android 10 on Nokia 7 Plus.
More Android 10 Updates: