Nokia tops the list for providing updates to its users and they continue the good work. Nokia 7.1 which is a budget phone started receiving Android 10 update. It is a stable update with pure stock experience. The Nokia 7.1 update was set to release this month and Nokia kept its promise by pushing the Android 10 update to Nokia 7.1 smartphone. And luckily we found the Nokia 7.1 Android 10 update file to manually update the device. Here you can Download Nokia 7.1 Android 10 Update (Firmware).
Not a while ago Nokia released stable Android 10 update to Nokia 9 PureView with all the useful features of Android 10. And the same supported features are available in Android 10 update for Nokia 7.1. After successful testing of Android 10 beta on Nokia 7.1, HMD finally rolls out the stable Nokia 7.1 Android 10 update officially via Tweet. Nokia 7.1 is one of the best budget smartphones with high performance and the Android 10 will give an extra edge to provide a smoother experience.
Now coming to Nokia 7.1 Android 10 update features which are the main reason to update your device. The update brings features like new navigation gesture, improved privacy settings, dark mode, smart reply, enhanced digital wellbeing and other Android 10 basic features. The Android 10 OTA update for Nokia 7.1 weighs around 1.2GB and it is available for manual update. You can download the Android 10 OTA update for your Nokia 7.1 and proceed with installation without waiting for OTA update.
Nokia 7.1 Android 10 Update – Changelog
- Software upgrade – Android 10 (V4.08B)
- Dark mode – Take it easy on your eyes
- Smart reply – Save more time with recommended actions
- Gesture navigation – Get around with a swipe and a pull
- Additional controls for privacy and location
- Google security patch (2019-11)
Download Android 10 Update for Nokia 7.1 [Stable OTA]
The stable Android 10 is now available for Nokia 7.1 but it is rolling out as OTA in batches. So it may be possible that some users receive the update late. But if you are in haste and can not wait to experience the Android 10 then you can manually update your phone with official OTA zip file. Use the given direct link to download the Nokia 7.1 stable Android 10 update zip file. The stable update also comes with the latest November 2019 security patch. Follow the below download link.
- Download Nokia 7.1 Android 10 Stable Update [OTA]
- Charge your phone to at least 50%
- Connect your phone to WiFi with Internet (To avoid additional network charges)
- Take a full backup (just a precautionary step)
How to Update Nokia 7.1 to Android 10
By Sideload Method:
- First, download the Android 10 OTA from the above official link.
- Then copy the file in the root directory of phone’s storage (outside of every folder).
- Rename the file, by adding “-update” at the end of the file name. For example ND1-558K-0-00WW-B01-558J-0-00WW-B01-update.zip.
- Now open dialer app on your phone and dial *#*#874#*#* number.
- It will then prompt the update, tap on confirm button.
- Then, click on install now and wait for the complete installation.
- That’s it.
Now your Nokia 7.1 is running on Android 10 with all the working features. You can also try to update using ADB sideload method.
You May Also Like – Download Google Camera for Nokia Phones
If you’ve any query in your mind then, let us know in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends on social media.
More Related Articles: