Samsung has recently rolled out Android 10 updates for many phones including Galaxy A80, Galaxy A6, Galaxy A70s and more. And now some users have reported that they have received the stable Android 10 update on their Galaxy A7 (2018). And as per the images, the update is currently rolling out in India and soon it will go live in other regions as well. We don’t get to see updates for older phones but Samsung is pushing the Android 10 update to its most of the phone. Here you will about Samsung Galaxy A7 (2018) Android 10 based OneUI 2.0 update.
Galaxy A7 was launched back in 2018 with Android 8 Oreo out of the box. And then after a few months company release the Android 9 Pie update. And then after a long wait finally Samsung Galaxy A7 (2018) receiving an Android 10 update. It brings Android 10 features and OneUI 2.0 features on the Galaxy A7. Some of the notable features like System-wide dark mode, new navigation gestures, enhanced privacy settings, new notification reply, and more.
It is a big update and comes with a lot of new features, bug fixes and enhance performance. The Galaxy A7 Android 10 update comes with build version A750FXXU4CTBC/A750FODM4CTBC/A750FNXXU4CTBA and the size of the OTA update is around 1336MB. Unlike the Galaxy A6 Android 10 update, Android 10 on Galaxy A7 brings the latest March 2020 security patch. We have included the changelog below which comes with the update.
Samsung Galaxy A7 Android 10 Update – Changelog
- Enhanced image, text, and color adjustments for day and night environments.
- Darkened wallpapers, widgets, and alarms while Dark mode is on.
Icons and colors
- Clearer app icons and system colors.
- Improved layouts for titles and buttons to eliminate wasted screen space.
- Enhanced animations with a playful touch.
Full screen gestures
- Added new navigation gestures
- Navigate more comfortably on large screens with minimal finger movement.
- Easily focus on what matters with clearly highlighted buttons.
- New ways to access One-handed mode: double tap the Home button or swipe down in the center of the bottom of the screen.
- Settings moved to Settings > Advanced features > One-handed mode.
- High contrast keyboards and layouts for large text have been improved.
- Listen to live speech and display it as text.
Better text over wallpapers
- See text more clearly against wallpapers, as One UI automatically adjusts font colors based on light and dark areas and color contrast in the image below.
As of now the update file or Android 10 firmware is not available. We checked on SamFirm and Frija tool but the Firmware is not updated. You can also check for the latest firmware on the SamFirm to check for the Android 10 firmware. However, we will update the article with the download link. So that if you want to manually update your device you can use the Firmware.
The Galaxy A7 Android 10 is rolling out in batches and so it can take some time to reach the update on all the devices. But if you want to update your phone immediately then you can use the OTA file to install from recovery or use the Firmware to install from Odin tool.
Steps to Update Galaxy A7 (2018) to Android 10
Sometimes notification doesn’t show on the phone when the update comes on the updater. And so you can manually check for the update.
- Connect your phone to a working Internet connection, WiFi is recommended.
- Now open settings on your phone.
- In settings scroll down and you will find Software Update option, so open it.
- Now search for the update and it will show update if it is available.
- When the Galaxy A7 Android 10 update shows up, you can install it on your phone.
The device will download and reboot the phone after installation. And then you can enjoy Android 10 on your Galaxy A7 (2018). Many users have been waiting for this update for a long time. And finally, users will get to taste the Android 10 on their phones.
You May Also Like | Download Google Camera 6.1 for Samsung Galaxy Phones [Latest APK]
If you’ve any queries then, you can leave it in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends on social media.
More Related Articles:
- How to Root Samsung Galaxy A70s & Unlock Bootloader
- Best Samsung Themes for Galaxy Phones
- Download Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra Wallpapers
- Download Good Lock 2020 APK for Samsung Phones