The Android 10 based firmware goes live on Samsung server, which simply means that users can now update their Galaxy A80 to One UI 2.0 based Android 10. And with this, the total number of Galaxy A-series smartphones having One UI 2.0 reach 6, the list includes the Galaxy A30, A50s, A70, A70s, and the Galaxy A90 5G. There are some speculations that one of the best selling mid-range smartphones – the Galaxy A50 will get the taste of Android 10 this month. The update brings in the latest March 2020 security patch alongside a bunch of new features. Here you can Download Samsung Galaxy A80 Android 10 Update [Stable Firmware].
As of now, the Galaxy A80 Android 10 update is live in France and a broader rollout will commence in a few days. Luckily, the firmware is available to download, by which you can sideload the update on your Galaxy A80. As this is a stable release, the chances of bugs are negligible, which means you can update your smartphone without worrying about the stability issues.
In terms of features, the newer build brings built-in screen recorder, better dark mode (previously known as Night Mode), new full-screen navigation gestures, enhanced one-handed mode, digital wellbeing, & improved privacy and location controls. In addition, It has all the basic features of Android 10. The OTA bears version number A805FXXU4BTC3 and it weighs around 2.3GB in size. Now let’s download the update.
Download Samsung Galaxy A80 Android 10 Update [Stable Firmware]
As of now, the over-the-air update is in a rolling phase, which may take some time to reach every unit. But if you’re in a haste then you can download the firmware directly from Samsung’s server, by using tools like SamFirm or any trusted third-party website. The update bags newest version of security patch alongside with new features. You can also check the system updates, as there are some times, the update notification not arrive. Here’s the download link of the firmware.
- Download Android 10 Update for Samsung Galaxy A80 (Firmware)
- Make sure to charge your phone to at least 30%.
- Take a full backup of your data, in case of failures you may lose your data.
- We request you to follow the steps carefully so that you can successfully update your phone without any harm.
How to Update Samsung Galaxy A80 to Android 10
- At first, you need to Download the sideload OTA update accordingly for your phone from the given links.
- Now, Connect your phone to PC.
- Copy the OTA package in your phone’s internal/external storage.
- Now, Power off your smartphone.
- Boot into the bootloader mode, by pressing and holding Volume Up, Bixby, and Power button simultaneously.
- Under recovery mode, select “Apply update from SD card”.
- Select the update package.
- Tap on Yes for confirmation.
- Once done, tap on reboot.
- That’s it.
After reboot, you can start using your Galaxy A80 running on One UI 2.0 based Android 10.
You May Also Like – Download Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy A80
If you’ve any queries then, you can leave it in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends on social media.
More Related Articles: