Samsung has started rolling out One UI 2.0 based Android 10 update on the Samsung Galaxy A70s. Last month, the company released Android 10 for the Galaxy A70. Now, Samsung starts pushing it on its successors – the Galaxy A70s which was launched last September. The update comes with not so latest February 2020 security patch and a bunch of new features. If you’re a Galaxy A70s user then, Here you can Download Samsung Galaxy A70s Android 10 Update [Stable Firmware].
As of now, the update is currently live in India and will be available for other regions very soon. The company has already released the Android 10 update for the Galaxy A30, A50s, A70, and Galaxy A90 5G. Now, It arrives on yet another Galaxy A-series phone which is known as the Galaxy A70s. All the Galaxy A70s users can now update their smartphone to the company’s newest custom skin.
In terms of features, then the One UI 2.0 based Android 10 Update comes with features like built-in screen recorder, better dark mode (previously known as Night Mode), new full-screen navigation gestures, quick settings, enhanced one-handed mode, digital wellbeing, & improved privacy and location controls. The newer build inherits all the basic features of Android 10. The update comes with software version A707FDDU2BTC2, which weighs around 2.0GB in size. Here’s the complete changelog.
Android 10 Update for Samsung Galaxy A70s – Changelog
- Night mode name changed to Dark mode.
- Enhanced image, text, and color adjustments for day and night environments.
- Darkened wallpapers, widgets, and alarms while Dark mode is on.
Icons and Colors
- Clearer app icons and system colors.
- Improved layouts for titles and buttons to eliminate wasted screen space.
Full Screen Gestures
- Added new navigation gestures.
- Settings moved to Settings > Advanced features > One-handed mode.
- The battery usage graph now provides more detailed information.
- Set goals to keep your phone usage in check.
- Use Focus mode to help avoid distractions from your phone.
- Keep an eye on your kids with new parental controls.
Added Trash feature for Contacts. Contacts that you delete will stay in the trash for 15 days before being deleted forever.
Samsung Galaxy A70s Android 10 Update [Stable]
The Andriod 10 Update is now available to download for Galaxy A70s users. But as of now, the OTA (over-the-air) update is seeding in India. It may take a few days to hit other regions. But if you want to taste the features of Android 10. Then, make sure to check the system updates and immediately update your smartphone to the newest version if it is available.
For now, the OTA zip or firmware is not available for manual up-gradation. But, once it is available we’ll add the link with step by step guide, which helps you to manually update your Galaxy A70s to Android 10.
You May Also Like – Download Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra Wallpapers
If you’ve any doubts, then you can leave the comments in the below comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: