Samsung is one of the brands which provides timely updates to its users either they own a new or an old Samsung device. And this time too Samsung did a great job by providing an Android 10 update for Galaxy A6. Samsung Galaxy A6 was launched back in 2018 and since its launch, the device has received Android 9. And finally, Samsung starts rolling Android 10 for Galaxy A6. Currently, the update is seen in France and soon it will roll out globally. Here you get to Download Samsung Galaxy A6 Android 10 stable update to install manually.
Samsung has just made a great move by releasing Android 10 for Galaxy A6 and it will definitely increase users trust on Samsung service. If you are a Galaxy A6 owner then you will be happy knowing that the stable OneUI 2.0 update based on Android 10 starts rolling. The update brings many new features including OneUI 2.0 and Android 10 features. Like System-wide dark mode, new Navigation gestures, enhanced security settings, better one-handed operation and much more.
The Android 10 update for Samsung A6 comes with February 2020 security patch and the total size of the firmware is around 3.50GB. The OTA update size will definitely be less. Galaxy A6 Android 10 update comes with build number A600FNXXU5CTB9. Luckily the Firmware is available that you can use to manually update your phone.
Download Samsung Galaxy A6 Android 10 Update [Stable Firmware]
As you already know the Galaxy A6 Android 10 update is currently rolling out in France and soon it will extend globally. Samsung releasing updates in batches and so it might reach on your device late. But if you want to experience the stable Android 10 right away then you can manually install the update on your device. You can use either an OTA file to install the update via recovery or a Firmware to install through Odin tool. The latest Android 10 based firmware file is now available for Galaxy A6 that you can download through SamFirm or Frija tool. Follow the below steps to download Android 10 for Galaxy A6 from SamFirm.
- Download the SamFirm tool on your computer and open the tool.
- In the SamFirm tool enter the device Model [SM-A600FN].
- After that, you also need to enter the Region in the form of code. So check out code for your region and search. If it is not found then check for XEF (France) region.
- It will show the latest available firmware so click on Download.
That’s it now you have the Galaxy A6 Android 10 firmware file. Also make sure to first check for your region or global region. Because if you download for the different region then you might have to clean all your data on your phone.
- Make sure to charge your phone to at least 30%.
- Download Android 10 Firmware for Galaxy A6 (Specific region or global region recommended)
- Download Odin tool on your computer
- Install ADB & Fastboot driver on your pc
- Take a full backup of your data, in case of failures you may lose your data.
- We request you to follow the steps carefully so that you can successfully update your phone without any harm.
How to Update Samsung Galaxy A6 (2018) to Android 10
- Open the Odin Flash Tool on your file.
- Extract the download firmware folder and there you will find 5 files AP, BL, CP, CSC, HOME_CSC.
- Turn off your phone. Then long press Volume Up + Volume Down together and when holding both buttons, connect the phone to pc via USB cable.
- Release both buttons when you see the Warning screen. Then press Volume Up button once to boot into Download Mode.
- When the device is in Download Mode the Odin tool will detect the device and show blue color near ID: COM.
- Now click on the AP button and load AP file from the extracted folder. Also load BL, CP and CSC file. And in the User Data tab load the Home_CSC file. If you are using Firmware from a different region then don’t select the file in User Data. It will delete all data and install the latest version.
- After loading all required files click on the Start button and it will start flashing the Firmware.
- After flashing, the tool will show the ‘Pass’ message and the phone will auto reboot.
After reboot, you get to use the latest Android 10 features and OneUI 2.0 features. You can follow the same process to install any other update if you want to install it before it reaches on your phone.
You May Also Like – Download Google Camera 6.1 for Samsung Galaxy Phones [Latest APK]
If you’ve any queries then, you can leave it in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends on social media.
More Related Articles: