If you own an Android device and want to use Android 10 on it, then you can Download Android 10 Custom ROM pack for any Android device.
The Android 10 is now available for Google Pixel series, OnePlus 7/7 pro, Essential phone, and Redmi K20 Pro. Users having other flagship devices (not in the list) will be able to taste the experience of Android 10 very soon, but others may have to wait for months and even years. Especially the mid-range phones and low budget phones usually get updates very late. And most of the devices will not even get the Android 10 update. So, in this case, we have another way to install Android 10 on any phone using a custom ROM. Since many devices have already received Android 10 based custom ROMs so we thought it would be easy for you to get the Android 10 Custom ROMs for your phone. So here, we are going to list all the available Android 10 Custom ROMs.
If you don’t want to wait to experience the latest Android 10 on your phone, then this is the only option you have except the GSI. We have already written a guide on Android 10 GSI, so here on this article, we will focus on Custom ROMs based on Android 10. Here you will find the links to download Android 10 Custom ROM for your phone along with the Installation Guide.
Since the Android 10 kernel source is release, developers have already taken the lead on porting the Android 10 OS for popular android phones in as Custom ROM. So all thanks and credit goes to the dedicated developers for their excellent work. Since this is the early phase so there could be some bugs you may find on Custom ROMs. But I am pretty sure that all these bugs will be fixed in an update just like we have seen in other custom ROMs. Also, check out new features that you will see on the Android 10 Custom ROMs.
Android 10 Custom ROMs – Features
- System-Wide Dark Mode
- Smart Reply
- Overhauled Permissions
- New Gestures
- Focus Mode
- Theming Option
- Improved Sharing Option
Download Android 10 Custom ROMs
Many devices have already received at least one Android 10 based custom ROM, which are listed below with download link. These are the phones such as ZenFone Max Pro M1, Zenfone 6, Zenfone 5z, Lenovo ZUK Z2 Plus, OnePlus 6, OnePlus 6T, Poco F1, Mi 3, Mi 6, Mi 8, Mi A2, Mi Mix 2, Mix 2s, Redmi Note 5 and Note 7. Also, we will be updating the list as soon as Android 10 custom ROM shows up for the remaining phones. For user convenience, we have also separated the download section according to phones.
Android 10 Custom ROMs for Asus Devices
- Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 Android 10 ROM
- Asus ZenFone Max Pro M2 Android 10 ROM
- Asus ZenFone 5z Android 10 ROM (Source)
- Asus ZenFone 6 Android 10 ROM (Source)
Android 10 Custom ROMs for Google Devices
Android 10 Custom ROMs for HTC Devices
Android 10 Custom ROMs for Lenovo Devices
Android 10 Custom ROMs for LG Devices
Android 10 Custom ROMs for Motorola Devices
Android 10 Custom ROMs for Nokia Devices
Android 10 Custom ROMs for OnePlus Devices
- OnePlus 5 Android 10 ROM
- OnePlus 5T Android 10 ROM
- OnePlus 6 Android 10 ROM (Source)
- OnePlus 6T Android 10 ROM (Source)
- OnePlus 7 Android 10 ROM
- OnePlus 7 Pro Android 10 ROM (Source)
Android 10 Custom ROMs for Samsung Devices
Android 10 Custom ROMs for Sony Devices
Android 10 Custom ROMs for Xiaomi Devices
- Mi 3 Android 10 ROM (Source)
- Mi 6 Android 10 ROM
- Mi 8 Android 10 ROM
- Mi A1 Android 10 ROM
- Mi A2 Android 10 ROM
- Mi Max Android 10 ROM
- Mi Mix Android 10 ROM
- Mi Mix 2 Android 10 ROM
- Mi Mix 2S Android 10 ROM (Source)
- Poco F1 Android 10 ROM
- Redmi 2 Android 10 ROM
- Redmi 3X/3S Android 10 ROM
- Redmi 4X Android 10 ROM
- Redmi 5 Android 10 ROM
- Redmi 6 Pro Android 10 ROM
- Redmi K20 Android 10 ROM
- Redmi K20 Pro Android 10 ROM
- Redmi Note 4 Android 10 ROM (Snapdragon)
- Redmi Note 5 Android 10 ROM (Source)
- Redmi Note 5 Pro Android 10 ROM
- Redmi Note 7 Android 10 ROM (Source)
- Redmi Note 7 Pro Android 10 ROM
How to Install Android 10 Custom ROMs
The first wave of Android 10 Custom ROM is already on the move, and if your device is on the list, then you can enjoy Android Q features right away on your phone. The installation procedure can vary according to the Device and so carefully read the instructions. Although we are going to use a Custom Recovery to install Android Q Custom ROMs on your phone. So it means you need to make sure that the required custom recovery installed on your phone.
Android Q and Android 10 are the same, so if we use a different name here, then you know what it is. Also, after installing the Android 10 custom ROM on your phone, you may not see some of the Android 10 features because of device incompatibility. And rest all the compatible features will be working fine without significant issues. So let’s start the detailed installation guide.
Note: This is a common guide to Install custom ROMs through TWRP Recovery. And this guide may not work with all the phones so make sure also to check the guide from sources which we have mentioned near download links.
- TWRP Recovery or any other required custom Recovery should installed
- Android 10 Custom ROM zip and Android 10 GApps zip
- A full backup required
- Sufficient battery (50 or more)
Steps to Install Android 10 Custom ROM
- Transfer the Custom ROM zip and GApps zip to phone storage. And if the recovery does not support MTP, then copy both files on USB storage.
- Power off your phone. Then boot your phone into TWRP or another installed Custom Recovery. Google for the method for your device.
- In the TWRP Recovery, go to Wipe and Factory Reset.
- Connect USB storage to the phone if you have put Custom ROM and GApps zip on it.
- In TWRP Recovery, go to Install and locate the Android 10 custom ROM zip file. Flash the zip file by swiping to the right.
- Again go to Install and this time locate the GApps zip file. Flash the GApps only if the ROM does not include it. If ROM includes the GApps then you can skip this step.
- Reboot to the Recovery.
- Reboot to the System. At last Setup your device and enjoy the Android 10 on your phone.
You can also dirty flash the ROM, but this has many risks, so I will suggest to first research the right installation method and then proceed.