Odin Tool aka Samsung Flash Tool lets you flash firmware, recovery, and custom ROMs on your Samsung Galaxy devices. So, if you want to flash the Stock ROM/Firmware on your Galaxy smartphone then you need to download Odin. Odin is a flash tool for Samsung Android devices like Galaxy A50, A70, J7, J7 Prime, S9, S10, Note 10, etc. Here you get to Download Odin Flash Tool to flash Samsung Firmware. You will also know how to use the Odin tool for flashing Samsung firmware.
Odin flash tool is available for Windows platforms including 32-bit and 64-bit Windows. It works on Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10. So, to use the Odin tool you will need a Windows PC. But if you have installed TWRP on a Samsung device using Odin then you won’t have to use Odin again and again. Odin can also help you to fix boot loop issues or any other problems on Samsung devices.
- Windows XP
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 10
Odin Flash Tool
Odin aka Odin3 aka Odin Tool is a Samsung flash tool that is used for any system modifications like installing custom recoveries, flashing custom ROMs, flashing stock firmware, and rooting Samsung Android phones. So, if you want to perform any of these privilege tasks on a Samsung phone then you have to use Odin.
Odin will only work for Samsung Galaxy devices such as Galaxy S21, S20, Note 20, Note 10, Galaxy S10, S9, Galaxy A52, A51, A50, A72, A70, M42, M40, M31, etc. To use Odin, you need to follow some requirements and necessary steps which you will know later in this post. Now let’s jump to the download section.
Download Odin Flash Tool
Now you know the Odin Flash Tool is a very useful tool for flashing Samsung Galaxy phones. Odin is a popular tool for Samsung users and till now the tool received a bunch of major and minor updates. You will find many versions of Odin that we managed to collect for you. So, to download Odin Tool on your PC, you can choose a particular version from the links given below. Here you will also get the latest Odin download link.
Odin Download Links:
|File Name||Download Link|
|Odin3 v3.13.1 [Latest]||Download|
|Odin3 v3.13.1 (Patched)||Download|
|Odin3 v3.13.1 (Modded)||Download|
|Odin by PrinceComsyModified||Download|
You can choose any specific version and download the Odin tool for Windows PC. You can flash devices like Samsung Galaxy S10, Galaxy Note 8/9/10, Galaxy A20,30,50, and all other Galaxy devices.
Note: Skip SHA256 check and model mismatch error in Odin Tool V3.13.1 (Patched).
How to Install Odin Tool
Odin tool is a portable tool. It comes with the executable file which doesn’t require installing it on your PC. It means you can directly use the Odin tool. But for an older version, you might need to install it on your phone in order to use Odin. After downloading the required version of Odin Tool for your PC, follow the given steps to use it.
- Extract the Zip file using a file extractor like WinRAR.
- Then open the extracted folder.
- In the folder, you will find the ‘Odin3.exe‘ file, it can be different for different versions.
- Just double-click on the exe file and run it.
- You can also run it as an administrator which is recommended.
That’s all now you can use the Samsung flash tool for any task supported by it. Below you will find the guide on how to use the Odin tool. After downloading and installing the tool. Before proceeding make sure to follow the instruction which is given below.
- Download the latest Samsung USB Driver to connect Samsung devices to PC
- Enable developer options on your smartphone
- You need a PC running Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7/8/8.1, and Windows 10
- Download Samsung Firmware Downloader to get official Samsung Firmware
- Before flashing, make sure to charge your phone to at least 60%
How to Use Odin Flash Tool
Before flashing any files or custom ROMs on your Samsung device, make sure to take a full backup of your phone.
- First Download the firmware you want to flash. You can use any trusted source or tool.
- Extract the downloaded firmware file.
- In the tool click on BL and load the BL file. Similarly for AP, CP, and CSC. You may have to wait while files load.
- Power off your phone. Press and hold Vol Down + Power + Home buttons and boot into Downloading mode (It is different for newer phones). Press volume up if it shows a warning screen.
- Then connect the device with the PC using the USB cable. In the log file ‘added’ message will show.
- Now click on start. It can take several minutes, so wait for completion.
- On completion, it will give a success message and the phone will automatically boot into the system.
That’s all for the Odin Flash Tool guide. It is the only flash tool that allows you to flash stock firmware on your Samsung Galaxy phones.
Still any questions in mind? Let’s take a dig at the FAQ!
Odin Tool lets users flash firmware (stock ROMs), Recovery, and Custom ROMs on Vivo phones. So, if you have any Samsung Galaxy Phones then you can download Odin Flash Tool. You can even root Galaxy devices with the help of Odin Tool.
You can simply, download the firmware and then load the flash file in the Odin flash tool, then connect your smartphone and start flashing.
Yes, the Odin Flash Tool is available for Windows XP, Vista, 7/8/8.1, Windows 10, and Windows 11 (for both 32-bit & 64-bit).
Samsung Galaxy J2, J4, J5, J7, J7 Pro/Prime, A5, A7, A8, A9, Samsung Galaxy A50, Samsung Galaxy A10, A20, A30, A50, A60, A70, A80, A10s, A20s, A30s, A50s, A70s, Galaxy M10, M20, M20s, M30s, M30, M40, Samsung Galaxy S6, S7, S8, S9, S10, Samsung Galaxy Note 8/9/10 and other Galaxy devices.
If you are acquainted with any error during Odin download, let us know in the comment section. We will reply with the solution.