Android Pie Update is now available for the Samsung Galaxy A7 (2018). Yes, Samsung starts rolling out the One UI based Android 9.0 Pie stable update. The company already shared a list of devices in which they’ve shared a list of devices with the release date. And thanks to the Samsung for sending the time-to-time OTA updates. Here’s the step by step guide to download and install Samsung Galaxy A7 Android Pie manually.
The new One UI update not only upgrade the Android version, but it also enhances the user experience. It is currently accessible in Russia and soon it will be rolled out to other regions. This month, the company has already released the update for Galaxy A8+ & Note 8. So, update your Galaxy A7 (2018) to the latest One UI based on Android Pie 9.0.
The official One UI Android Pie stable update comes with firmware build numbers A750FNPUU1BSC4. It brings a whole new user interface, February 2019 security patch, and fixes bugs along with this update. The Android Pie update firmware contains full OS carries the size around 3.16GB.
Before Download the Update, You can Download Samsung Galaxy S10 Wallpapers
One UI goes live with the Samsung Galaxy S10 and it is possible that the newer Galaxy S/A/M/J series phones will be come with it. It is mainly focused on enhanced the user experience for those users, who are using a tall phone with a single hand. Here you can explore more details about One UI. Let’s dive see the process.
Download Samsung Galaxy A7 (2018) Android Pie (One UI) Firmware
The OTA update takes time to roll out to every region and to reach every single device. When the update reaches on your device, you will receive the notification on your phone, then you can update your phone via Settings. But you can update your phone by downloading the firmware to flash your Samsung Galaxy A7 (2018).
Here is the firmware file to Update Android Pie stable on Galaxy A7 2018 (A750FNPUU1BSC4):
- Samsung Galaxy A7 (2018) Pie Stable Update (Flash via Odin)
- Charge your phone’s battery to at least 50%
- Backup your data, in case of failures you can recover it.
- Install Samsung USB Drivers on your PC
- Download Odin Flash Tool [Latest]
How to Install Samsung Galaxy A7 (2018) Android Pie Stable Update
- Firstly download the firmware from the above link & Odin Flash Tool (if not available).
- Power Off your Samsung Galaxy A7.
- Press & hold Vol Up + Vol Down + Power key together to enter Download mode.
- Now, connect your smartphone to the PC.
- Then, open Odin Flash Tool.
- Once your device is detected by your system, Odin will show you a COM port and if it displays nothing then your device is not connected. So, in this case, check drivers or reinstall drivers.
- In Odin, Switch to Options section and untick “Auto Reboot”.
- Now put each file in their respective sections like AP file in AP Tab. Similarly, put Home_CSC file in the CSC tab.
- Then, click on the Start button to start the process.
- Once done, your Galaxy A7 will restart automatically.
- That’s it.
After reboot, you can start using the stable Android Pie based on One UI on your Galaxy A7 (2018) with all new One UI. The new Android Pie update comes with some new features like adaptive brightness, digital wellbeing, swipe gestures, app actions, system-wide dark mode and more.
You May Also Like – Best Samsung Themes for Galaxy Phones
If you’re facing any error, then you can drop a comment in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: