In April, Samsung has released One UI 2.0 based Android 10 Update for the Galaxy A30s, A60, A10s, A6+, and Galaxy J6. Now, the company has started rolling out Android 10 Update for Galaxy A20. The update goes live in Russia, Vietnam, Chile, and the Philippines. It knocks up your device to the latest monthly security patch and a flurry of One UI 2.0 features. If you’re using Galaxy A20, then here you can Download Samsung Galaxy A20 Android 10 Update [One UI 2.0 Stable Firmware].
Last year, Samsung has shared the roadmap of Android 10 update. And the company is doing well in providing timely updates to their devices. Despite COVID-19, the South Korean giant is providing newer updates to their devices. This time, It arrives on the last year’s budget mid-range smartphone – the Galaxy A20. As of now, the OTA (over-the-air) update is seeding in four countries, listed in the above paragraph. But, you can also update your smartphone manually, by downloading the firmware.
Before downloading, make sure to check the changes, the update bring a built-in screen recorder, better dark mode (previously known as Night Mode), new full-screen navigation gestures, enhanced one-handed mode, digital wellbeing, improved privacy & location controls, and more. The update is rolling for the Galaxy A20 with model number SM-A205F and weighs around 1.8GB in size for download. Here’s the changelog.
Android 10 Update for Samsung Galaxy A20 – Changelog
- Night mode name changed to Dark mode.
- Enhanced image, text, and color adjustments for day and night environments.
- Darkened wallpapers, widgets, and alarms while Dark mode is on.
Icons and Colors
- Clearer app icons and system colors.
- Improved layouts for titles and buttons to eliminate wasted screen space.
Full Screen Gestures
- Added new navigation gestures.
- Settings moved to Settings > Advanced features > One-handed mode.
- The battery usage graph now provides more detailed information.
- Set goals to keep your phone usage in check.
- Use Focus mode to help avoid distractions from your phone.
- Keep an eye on your kids with new parental controls.
Added Trash feature for Contacts. Contacts that you delete will stay in the trash for 15 days before being deleted forever.
Download Samsung Galaxy A20 Android 10 Update [Stable Firmware]
The Android 10 Update for Samsung Galaxy A20 is now available to download. The OTA may take some time to reach every device, but if you’re in a haste then you can grab the firmware from the below-listed link and update your device manually. You can download the firmware from the Samsung server using SamFirm tool, Frija, or from any third-party websites. Before downloading the firmware make sure to take a sneak peek at the prerequisites. Here’s the download link.
- Download Android 10 Update for Samsung Galaxy A20 [Stable] (A205FXXU7BTD3)
- Make sure to charge your phone to at least 30%.
- Download Android 10 Firmware for Galaxy A20 (Specific region or global region recommended) using SamFirm or Frija Tool.
- Download Odin tool on your computer.
- Install ADB & Fastboot driver on your pc.
- Take a full backup of your data, in case of failures you may lose your data.
- We request you to follow the steps carefully so that you can successfully update your phone without any harm.
How to Update Samsung Galaxy A20 to Android 10
- Open the Odin Flash Tool on your file.
- Extract the download firmware folder and there you will find 5 files AP, BL, CP, CSC, HOME_CSC.
- Turn off your phone. Then long press Volume Up + Volume Down together and when holding both buttons, connect the phone to pc via USB cable.
- Release both buttons when you see the Warning screen. Then press Volume Up button once to boot into Download Mode.
- When the device is in Download Mode the Odin tool will detect the device and show blue color near ID: COM.
- Now click on the AP button and load AP file from the extracted folder. Also load BL, CP and CSC file. And in the User Data tab load the Home_CSC file. If you are using Firmware from a different region then don’t select the file in User Data. It will delete all data and install the latest version.
- After loading all required files click on the Start button and it will start flashing the Firmware.
- After flashing, the tool will show the ‘Pass’ message and the phone will auto reboot.
After reboot, you get to use the latest Android 10 features and OneUI 2.0 features. You can follow the same process to install any other update if you want to install it before it reaches on your phone.
You May Also Like – How to Root Samsung Galaxy A20
If you’ve any queries then, you can leave it in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends on social media.
More Related Articles: