Samsung phones are popular almost in every country and its audience is vast. The company covers all the price range starting from low budget to the premium segment like Galaxy Fold, Galaxy S20 Ultra. Samsung is popular for its top quality smartphones and after-sales services. And so the brand is also popular among developers. Due to its popularity, there are many tools for Samsung devices which allows us to manage Samsung phones. And here also we are going to share one useful tool to download Samsung Firmware. Here you get to Download Frija Tool for Samsung devices.
What is Frija Tool?
Frija tool is a computer application which is used to download Firmware for Samsung devices. It is an alternative of SamFirm which also used for the same purpose. It is a small application or tool which doesn’t require installation. The tool is easy to operate because of the simple UI.
We can say it is a firmware downloader or firmware database. It allows us to get the latest Firmware available for any Samsung phone. It requires the correct model number and region to provide the latest Firmware.
Frija Tool – Features
Download Firmware – The tool let us download the latest Firmware for all Samsung Smartphones. We can search firmware for any Samsung device for any region.
Manual Search – Frija tool also has the option to manually search for any specific version. First, select Manual option and enter details, then search the Firmware for your Samsung phones.
High-Speed Download – The tool provides Samsung Firmware directly from the main server and so there is no metered speed or limit. It means you can download Firmware for any Samsung device at high speed.
Dark Mode – Everyone loves the Dark Mode in their Smartphones and Computers. In computers, most of the application or tool doesn’t support dark mode but luckily the Frija tool does. You can apply the Dark Mode under the Settings section in the tool.
Easy to Use – The tool doesn’t require installation and so you can directly run the tool with the executable file. And the tool also comes with a simple UI for easy use.
Download Frija Tool for Windows
Frija Tool is useful for downloading firmware and if you have a Samsung phone then you should have this tool on your computer. It can be pretty useful if you want to manually update your phones or fix the bootloop or bricked Samsung phone. It will work the same as the SamFirm tool so no need to download it if you already have the SamFirm. Frija is a small tool which is around 6MB in size and so doesn’t take much space on the computer. The developer of the tool is wssyncmldm and contributors are CrazyApe and eragon5779. You can use the below link to Download latest Frija tool for your computer.
After downloading the tool on your computer you can simply start using the tool. But there are a few points that you want to make sure before using the tool. Below you will find requirements for running the tool. We will also include the guide to use the tool.
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 & 2010 Redistribution (X86) requires (Official Site)
- Download the tool from the above link
- Find out your model number and region code
How to use Frija to Download Samsung Firmware
- First, copy the Frija zip file on your computer.
- Now extract the Frija zip file on your computer.
- Make sure that Microsoft Visual C++ Redistribution is installed on your pc.
- Open the extracted folder and run the Frija.exe.
- Now in Frija tool select Auto and enter the Model number (like SM-A750FN and Region code (like INS). If you select Manual then enter the required details.
- After entering details click on Check Update and it will show the latest available Firmware.
- It will show the size, Android version, Build Number, and for download click on Download button.
- It will ask for the location where you want to save firmware so select and location and then it will start downloading.
- After downloading it will be saved in the same folder that you choose earlier.
That’s all now you can use the firmware to update your phone or fix bricked Samsung phone. The tool shows the latest available Android version and so if you didn’t receive the update via OTA then you can install it manually using the Firmware and Odin tool.
So there you have it the complete guide on Frija tool. If you want to get more tools and guides on Android, iOS phones then stay connected. If you have any queries on your mind then let us know in the comment section below.
More on Samsung: