Samsung introduces the Galaxy J6 phone around two years back with Android 8 Oreo OS. And later Samsung pushed a major update based on the Android 9 and OneUI interface last year. Now Samsung is seeding another major update with Android 10 and the latest Samsung custom UI which is OneUI 2.0. So if you are waiting for the latest Galaxy J6 Android 10 update then finally your wait is over. Now you can also experience the latest Android os on your phone. Here you get to Download Samsung Galaxy J6 Android 10 Update.
Recently we have seen that Samsung has already started rolling OneUI 2.1 update to a few of its phones. And also in 2020 Samsung took the step to provide updates for even older phones and so how can they ignore Galaxy J6. It is a two year old device but still works pretty well because of OneUI and a good setup of hardware. At present, hardly a few brands provide an AMOLED display to a budget phone but Galaxy J6 is a two year old device and it has a Super AMOLED display. The device comes with Exynos chipset along with 3GB & 4GB RAM options.
The Android 10 update for Galaxy J6 is based on OneUI but we are not sure that it is OneUI 2.0 or OneUI 2.1. Currently, the update is rolling out in Panama and within a few days, we can expect from Samsung to further expand the update to other regions. Galaxy J6 Android 10 update comes with build version J600GUBU6CTC8 and March 2020 security patch. The update brings features like new navigation gestures, enhance security settings, system wide dark mode, and many OneUI features. As of now, the changelog is not available but you can expect many changes and bug fixes in the update.
Download Android 10 Update for Samsung Galaxy J6 [Firmware]
The Galaxy J6 Android 10 OTA update is rolling out in batches. And so it might be possible that you may receive the update late. But do not worry as you can easily install the latest update manually on your phone. So if you want to update your Galaxy J6 immediately then you can use either the OTA file or full firmware. And luckily the full firmware is available for Galaxy J6. There are many Galaxy J6 models SM-J600F/FN/G/GF/GT/N, and currently, the update is available for SM-J600G but soon it will be available for other models. You can use the below link and guide to download the latest Galaxy J6 Android 10 based OneUI 2.0 update.
- Download Samsung Galaxy J6 Android 10 Update [Stable Firmware]
- Download and open the Frija or SamFirm tool on your computer.
- In the Samfirm or Frija enter the below details:
- Model: SM-J600G
- CSC: TPA (for Panama), if it is available on other regions so enter the CSC of that region
- Select the Auto option and then click on Check Update.
- It will show the latest firmware with the OS version.
- Now click on Download and select the location where you want to store the firmware.
- It will take time according to your connection speed.
After downloading the Galaxy J6 Android 10 firmware, you can flash it directly on your phone. You can use the Odin tool to flash if you know the installation process. Or you can also go through the guide given below.
- Make sure to charge your phone to at least 50%.
- Download Android 10 Firmware for Galaxy J6 (Specific region or global region recommended) using SamFirm or Frija Tool.
- Download Odin tool on your computer.
- Install ADB & Fastboot driver on your pc.
- Take a full backup of your data, in case of failures you may lose your data.
- We request you to follow the steps carefully so that you can successfully update your phone without any harm.
How to Install Android 10 Update on Galaxy J6
- First, run the Odin Tool on your computer.
- Extract the downloaded firmware folder and there you will find 5 files AP, BL, CP, CSC, HOME_CSC.
- Now turn off your phone. Then long press Volume Up + Volume Down together and when holding both buttons, connect the phone to pc via USB cable.
- Release both buttons when you see the Warning screen. Then press Volume Up button once to boot into Download Mode.
- When the device is in Download Mode the Odin tool will detect the device and show blue color near ID: COM.
- Now click on the AP button and load AP file from the extracted folder. Also load BL, & CP file. And in the User Data tab load the Home_CSC file (if you want to keep data). And if you want to delete data for clean install then load the CSC file on the CSC tab. If you are flashing firmware from a different region then the clean install is recommended.
- After loading all required files click on the Start button and it will start flashing the Firmware.
- After complete flashing, the tool will show the ‘Pass’ message and the phone will auto reboot.
That’s it, now the Android 10 based OneUI 2.0 is installed on your Galaxy J6. And in future updates you can follow the same procedure to install the update.
You May Also Like – Download Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy Phones
If you’ve any queries then let us know in the comment section below. Also, share this article with your friends on social media.
More Related Articles: