This week Samsung has released Android 10 update for Galaxy J6, Galaxy A10 & Galaxy A20e. And it makes the Galaxy A60, the fourth device to get Android 10 this week. In 2020 Samsung has been more focused on providing the latest updates to mid range and entry level phones. Samsung has now added Galaxy A60 to the list of phones with Android 10. The Android 10 update comes in as OneUI 2.0. Samsung Galaxy A60 is one of the best mid range phones, and it deserves the update as most devices of A series have already received the update. Here you get to download Samsung Galaxy A60 Android 10 firmware to update the device manually.
Galaxy A60 Android 10 based On OneUI 2.0 is currently rolling out in China and South Korea. Soon it is expected to be available in other regions also. But as for now, users from China and South Korea can enjoy Android 10. The Galaxy A60 was launched last year with Android 9 based OneUI, and now you can upgrade to Android 10 based OneUI 2.0. The Android 10 update is currently available for model SM-A6060 & SM-A606Y.
Talking about detailed update information, then the update comes with Software version A6060ZCU1BTC9, and the OTA update is around 1922MB. Android 10 for Galaxy A60 comes with March 2020 security patch. And coming to features, then the Android 10 update brings new navigation gestures, system wide dark mode, enhanced system security, and more. You will also see the OneUI 2.0 features similar to other Samsung phones that received the update recently.
Download Android 10 Update for Samsung Galaxy A60 [Firmware]
The update is rolling out in batches, and some users have received the update. It may be possible that you may receive the update late. But if you have SM-6060/606Y and want to get the update immediately, then you can use the OTA file or the Firmware. Luckily the Galaxy A60 Android 10 firmware is available, it means you can manually update your phone. I will suggest that flash the firmware if it is available for your region for stable performance. Below you will know the method to download Galaxy A60 Android 10 firmware.
- Download Samsung Galaxy A60 Android 10 Update [Stable Firmware]
- Download and open the Frija or SamFirm tool on your computer.
- In the Samfirm or Frija enter the below details:
- Model: SM-A6060 or SM-A606Y
- CSC: CHC or BRI (for China or Taiwan), if it is available on other regions so enter the CSC of that region
- Select the Auto option and then click on Check Update.
- It will show the latest firmware with the OS version.
- Now click on Download and select the location where you want to store the firmware.
- It will take time according to your connection speed.
Once you have the correct firmware for your device, then you can easily install the firmware using Odin. And if you are unaware of the installation process, then below you will find the procedure to update your device.
- Make sure to charge your phone to at least 50%.
- Download Android 10 Firmware for Galaxy A60 (Specific region or global region recommended) using SamFirm or Frija Tool.
- Download Odin tool on your computer.
- Install ADB & Fastboot driver on your pc.
- Take a full backup of your data, in case of failures you may lose your data.
- We request you to follow the steps carefully so that you can successfully update your phone without any harm.
How to Install Android 10 Update on Galaxy A60
- First, run the Odin Tool on your computer.
- Extract the downloaded firmware folder, and there you will find 5 files AP, BL, CP, CSC, HOME_CSC.
- Now turn off your phone. Then long press Volume Up + Volume Down together, and when holding both buttons, connect the phone to pc via USB cable.
- Release both buttons when you see the Warning screen. Then press Volume Up button once to boot into Download Mode.
- When the device is in Download Mode, the Odin tool will detect the device and show blue color near ID: COM.
- Now click on the AP button and load AP file from the extracted folder. Also load BL, & CP file. And in the User Data tab, load the Home_CSC file (if you want to keep data). And if you want to delete data for a clean install, then load the CSC file on the CSC tab. If you are flashing firmware from a different region, then the clean install is recommended.
- After loading all required files, click on the Start button and it will start flashing the Firmware.
- After complete flashing, the tool will show the ‘Pass’ message, and the phone will auto reboot.
That’s it, now after reboot, your Galaxy A60 will be running on the latest Android 10 based OneUI 2.0 os. And if you want to update your device manually in further updates, then you can follow the same process.
You May Also Like | Download Google Camera 6.1 for Samsung Galaxy A50, A60, & A70 (Updated)
If you’ve any queries, then let us know in the comment section below. Also, share this news with your friends using Samsung Galaxy A60.
More Related Articles: