Samsung is painstakingly working on providing One UI 2.0 based Android 10 update for its smartphones. The company has already released the update for many Galaxy A-series and M-series phones. This time, It arrives on the Galaxy A30s, which was launched in September last year with Android Pie 9.0. The new update brings all the features of One UI 2.0 and the latest monthly security patch. If you’re using Galaxy A30s, then here you can Download Samsung Galaxy A30s Android 10 Update [One UI 2.0 Stable Firmware].
The OTA (over-the-air) update is currently weeding in regions of Malaysia, Laos, Vietnam, Thailand, Taiwan, and the Philippines. The OTA may soon arrive on your smartphone, but if you’re in a hurry then you can sideload the firmware and taste the new features of Android 10. The company has already released the update for the Galaxy A10s, A70s, and other last year A-series phones.
In terms of features, the Galaxy A30s Android 10 Update brings numerous changes to your smartphone. Talking about the changes, then It comes with a built-in screen recorder, better dark mode (previously known as Night Mode), new full-screen navigation gestures, enhanced one-handed mode, digital wellbeing, & improved privacy and location controls. The update bags A307GTVJU4BTD1 software version and weighs around 1.5GB in size. Here’s the complete changelog that you can check before updating your device.
Samsung Galaxy A30s Android 10 Update – Changelog
- Night mode name changed to Dark mode.
- Enhanced image, text, and color adjustments for day and night environments.
- Darkened wallpapers, widgets, and alarms while Dark mode is on.
Icons and Colors
- Clearer app icons and system colors.
- Improved layouts for titles and buttons to eliminate wasted screen space.
Full Screen Gestures
- Added new navigation gestures.
- Settings moved to Settings > Advanced features > One-handed mode.
- The battery usage graph now provides more detailed information.
- Set goals to keep your phone usage in check.
- Use Focus mode to help avoid distractions from your phone.
- Keep an eye on your kids with new parental controls.
Added Trash feature for Contacts. Contacts that you delete will stay in the trash for 15 days before being deleted forever.
Download Samsung Galaxy A30s Android 10 Update [Stable Firmware]
Samsung Galaxy A30s One UI 2.0 Update knocks up your device from February 2020 security patch to March 2020 security patch. If you’re using Galaxy A30s then, you can now update your smartphone to Android 10. But this is a staged rollout which means it will hit the devices in the batches. If you’re in a haste then you can download firmware and manually upgrade your smartphone to the latest update. You can download the firmware from Samsung server using SamFirm tool, Frija, or from any third-party websites. Below we list the firmware link and step by step procedure by which you can update your Galaxy A30s to Android 10. Here’s the download link.
- Download Android 10 Update for Samsung Galaxy A30s [Stable] (A307FNXXU2BTD1)
- Make sure to charge your phone to at least 30%.
- Download Android 10 Firmware for Galaxy A50 (Specific region or global region recommended) using SamFirm or Frija Tool.
- Download Odin tool on your computer.
- Install ADB & Fastboot driver on your pc.
- Take a full backup of your data, in case of failures you may lose your data.
- We request you to follow the steps carefully so that you can successfully update your phone without any harm.
How to Update Samsung Galaxy A30s to Android 10
- Open the Odin Flash Tool on your file.
- Extract the download firmware folder and there you will find 5 files AP, BL, CP, CSC, HOME_CSC.
- Turn off your phone. Then long press Volume Up + Volume Down together and when holding both buttons, connect the phone to pc via USB cable.
- Release both buttons when you see the Warning screen. Then press Volume Up button once to boot into Download Mode.
- When the device is in Download Mode the Odin tool will detect the device and show blue color near ID: COM.
- Now click on the AP button and load AP file from the extracted folder. Also load BL, CP and CSC file. And in the User Data tab load the Home_CSC file. If you are using Firmware from a different region then don’t select the file in User Data. It will delete all data and install the latest version.
- After loading all required files click on the Start button and it will start flashing the Firmware.
- After flashing, the tool will show the ‘Pass’ message and the phone will auto reboot.
After reboot, you get to use the latest Android 10 features and OneUI 2.0 features. You can follow the same process to install any other update if you want to install it before it reaches on your phone.
You May Also Like – Download Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy A30s
If you’ve any queries then, you can leave it in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends on social media.
More Related Articles: