Samsung starts rolling the latest Android 10 based OneUI 2.0 stable update for Galaxy A10s. Recently we have seen Samsung has rolled out the update to most of its budget phones. And Galaxy A10s is the entry-level smartphone which also starts receiving the update. Currently, the Android 10 update is rolling out in Malaysia and soon we can expect the rollout in other regions. Luckily the Android 10 firmware is available that you can use it to install the update manually. Here you get to Download Samsung Galaxy A10s Android 10 Update.
Android 10 based OneUI 2.0 is hitting on Galaxy A10s over the air, which generally takes time to reach on all devices. And so we will also guide you to get the latest update immediately. It’s good to see Samsung is providing the latest update to its entry level smartphone where many brands are still left to provide an update to many mid range phones. The device was released back in August 2019 with Android 9 based OneUI 1.0 and finally, the users get to experience Android 10.
Talking about the update then the update is rolling in Malaysia. Galaxy A10s update comes with Software version A107FXXU5BTCB. The update brings Android 10 goodies as well as the OneUI 2.0 features. Along with features, the update brings the March 2020 security patch. In this update, you get to see System wide dark mode, new navigation gestures, enhanced privacy settings, and much more.
Download Android 10 Update for Samsung Galaxy A10s [Firmware]
It is an OTA update and the update is rolling out in batches, so it may be possible that you may receive the update late. So in this case you can manually install the update using OTA file or Firmware. And luckily the Galaxy A10s firmware is available and you can flash it to get the latest Android 10. We have also added the guide to install the update on your phone. So follow the below process to download Galaxy A10s firmware and then follow the install guide.
- Download Samsung Galaxy A10s Android 10 Update [Stable Firmware]
- Download and open the Frija or SamFirm tool on your computer.
- In the Samfirm or Frija enter the below details:
- Model: SM-A107F
- CSC: XME (for Malaysia), if it is available on other regions so enter the CSC of that region
- Select the Auto option and then click on Check Update.
- It will show the latest firmware with the OS version.
- Now click on Download and select the location where you want to store the firmware.
- It will take time according to your connection speed.
That’s it now you have downloaded the firmware on your phone. Now follow the below guide to install Galaxy A10s Android 10 update. But before that follow the requirements.
- Make sure to charge your phone to at least 30%.
- Download Android 10 Firmware for Galaxy A10s (Specific region or global region recommended) using SamFirm or Frija Tool.
- Download Odin tool on your computer.
- Install ADB & Fastboot driver on your pc.
- Take a full backup of your data, in case of failures you may lose your data.
- We request you to follow the steps carefully so that you can successfully update your phone without any harm.
How to Install Android 10 Update on Galaxy A10s
- First, open the Odin Flash Tool on your computer.
- Extract the download firmware folder and there you will find 5 files AP, BL, CP, CSC, HOME_CSC.
- Turn off your phone. Then long press Volume Up + Volume Down together and when holding both buttons, connect the phone to pc via USB cable.
- Release both buttons when you see the Warning screen. Then press Volume Up button once to boot into Download Mode.
- When the device is in Download Mode the Odin tool will detect the device and show blue color near ID: COM.
- Now click on the AP button and load AP file from the extracted folder. Also load BL, & CP file. And in the User Data tab load the Home_CSC file (if you want to keep data). And if you want to delete data for clean install then load the CSC file on the CSC tab. If you are flashing firmware from a different region then the clean install is recommended.
- After loading all required files click on the Start button and it will start flashing the Firmware.
- After flashing, the tool will show the ‘Pass’ message and the phone will auto reboot.
Now you can experience all the new Android 10 & OneUI 2.0 features on your Samsung Galaxy A10s. In future updates, you can follow the same procedure to get the latest update on your phone.
You May Also Like – Download Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy Phones
If you’ve any queries then, you can leave it in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends on social media.
More Related Articles:
- Download Samsung Galaxy M11 Wallpapers
- Download Samsung Galaxy Z Flip Wallpapers
- Best Samsung Themes for Galaxy Phones