After successfully releasing the Android 10 update for flagships and newer mid-range phones including Galaxy A-series and M-series. Samsung has finally started rolling out One UI 2.0 based Android 10 update on its older mid-range phones. This time, It lands on the Galaxy A6+, which was launched in 2018 with Android Oreo 8.0. The update brings a bunch of new features to your device along with the latest security patch. Here you can Download Samsung Galaxy A6+ Android 10 update [Stable Firmware].
Recently, Samsung released the update for Galaxy A10s, Now it arrives on the Galaxy A6+. As of now, the update OTA is weeding in Poland, if you want to update your device via OTA, then you need to wait for a wider rollout. But luckily, the firmware is available for manual up-gradation. The company was testing the Android 10 update on the Galaxy A6 + for the last 2-3 months. Now it goes live, if you’re using Galaxy A6+ then, you can now update your device to Android 10.
This is a major update and every major update brings numerous changes to the smartphones. So, talking about the changes, then the update comes with a built-in screen recorder, better dark mode (previously known as Night Mode), new full-screen navigation gestures, enhanced one-handed mode, digital wellbeing, & improved privacy and location controls. It also all the basic features of One UI 2.0 and Android 10. Here’s the complete changelog, that you can check before downloading the update.
Android 10 Update for Samsung Galaxy A6+ – Changelog
- Night mode name changed to Dark mode.
- Enhanced image, text, and color adjustments for day and night environments.
- Darkened wallpapers, widgets, and alarms while Dark mode is on.
Icons and Colors
- Clearer app icons and system colors.
- Improved layouts for titles and buttons to eliminate wasted screen space.
Full Screen Gestures
- Added new navigation gestures.
- Settings moved to Settings > Advanced features > One-handed mode.
- The battery usage graph now provides more detailed information.
- Set goals to keep your phone usage in check.
- Use Focus mode to help avoid distractions from your phone.
- Keep an eye on your kids with new parental controls.
Added Trash feature for Contacts. Contacts that you delete will stay in the trash for 15 days before being deleted forever.
Download Samsung Galaxy A6+ Android 10 Update [Stable Firmware]
Samsung Galaxy A6+ Android 10 update bags software version number A605FNXXU5CTC8 and weighs around 1.9GB in size. The update OTA is in a rolling phase, it may take some time to reach every device. If you’re in a hurry and want to taste new features of One UI 2.0 based Android 10. Then, you can download the firmware from the Samsung server using SamFirm tool, Frija, or from any third-party websites. Below we list the firmware link and step by step procedure by which you can update your Galaxy A6+ to Android 10. Here’s the download link.
- Download Android 10 Update for Samsung Galaxy A6+ [Stable] (A605FNXXU5CTC8)
- Make sure to charge your phone to at least 30%.
- Download Android 10 Firmware for Galaxy A6+ (Specific region or global region recommended) using SamFirm or Frija Tool.
- Download Odin tool on your computer.
- Install ADB & Fastboot driver on your pc.
- Take a full backup of your data, in case of failures you may lose your data.
- We request you to follow the steps carefully so that you can successfully update your phone without any harm.
How to Install Android 10 Update on Galaxy A6+
- Open the Odin Flash Tool on your file.
- Extract the download firmware folder and there you will find 5 files AP, BL, CP, CSC, HOME_CSC.
- Turn off your phone. Then long press Volume Up + Volume Down together and when holding both buttons, connect the phone to pc via USB cable.
- Release both buttons when you see the Warning screen. Then press Volume Up button once to boot into Download Mode.
- When the device is in Download Mode the Odin tool will detect the device and show blue color near ID: COM.
- Now click on the AP button and load AP file from the extracted folder. Also load BL, CP and CSC file. And in the User Data tab load the Home_CSC file. If you are using Firmware from a different region then don’t select the file in User Data. It will delete all data and install the latest version.
- After loading all required files click on the Start button and it will start flashing the Firmware.
- After flashing, the tool will show the ‘Pass’ message and the phone will auto reboot.
After reboot, you can start using your device running on the latest Android 10. You can follow the same process to install any other update if you want to install it before it reaches on your phone.
You May Also Like – Download Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy Phones
If you’ve any queries then, you can leave it in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends on social media.
More Related Articles: