Samsung has released a few Tabs this year including the flagship level Galaxy Tab S7 and S7 Plus. Both Samsung tablets come with premium specifications for power pack performance. If we check the stats then most of the tablet users like to customize their device with custom projects. And the Galaxy tab S7 Plus has recently got the support for TWRP Recovery. Here you get to download TWRP Recovery for Galaxy Tab S7 Plus.
Samsung devices are known for amazing performance and frequent updates. Tablets are also used widely in many situations like for work, entertainment, notes, and artworks. It makes all the work related tasks easy because of the wide display. The S series tablets are the premium series that features specs similar to other flagship devices. And the Galaxy S7+ comes with a 12.4-inch Super AMOLED display with the 120 Hz refresh rate.
The tablet runs on Android 10 based One UI 2 out of the box and recently received the One UI 2.5 update. Galaxy Tab S7+ comes with the latest Snapdragon 865+ processor that comes with an integrated Adreno 650 GPU. The tab coupled with 6GB and 8GB RAM options along with 128GB/256GB/512GB internal storage options.
TWRP Recovery for Samsung Galaxy Tab S7+
The TWRP Recovery is currently available for the LTE variant (SM – T976B) and soon it will be available also for the WiFi variant. So if you have LTE Galaxy Tab S7+ then you can follow this guide to get TWRP Recovery on Galaxy Tab S7+.
TWRP Recovery is undoubtedly the best custom recovery project which is successfully running for many years. It is far better than the stock recovery that is available by default in all Android phones. Stock recovery comes with basic features such as format/reset, reboot to different modes, install updates from SD card, and a few more. But if you are looking for advanced features then you need a custom recovery like TWRP. It brings a lot of new features like flashing Zip and image files, change partitions, adb terminal, adb sideload, and many other features.
TWRP Recovery features:
Here are some features that will help you understand more about the TWRP recovery.
- Flash Custom ROMs
- Flash Magisk and other zip files
- Image flasher
- Advanced format options
- Enable/Disable MTP
- Mount Storage
- Partition SD Card
- ADB Sideload
- Terminal access
Like this, there are more features that you will find while using TWRP recovery.
Download TWRP for Samsung Galaxy Tab S7+
TWRP Recovery is now available for the Tab S7 Plus. Currently, the unofficial version is available but it is working without any major issues. And it can take some time for the official TWRP as it will go through the testing phase. All thanks to ianmacd for the Galaxy Tab S7+ TWRP Recovery. This is the early build of TWRP Recovery but all features seem to be working except for the MTP. If you want to download TWRP for Samsung Tab S7+ then you can follow the below link.
After downloading the TWRP recovery image file you can install it on your Tab. Samsung phones require a different method to install. In case if you don’t know the process already then you can follow the below guide.
- Take a full backup of your phone
- Make sure Galaxy Tab S7+ bootloader is unlocked (Guide)
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your Windows PC (Download Platform Tools for macOS/Linux)
- Install 7 Zip on your PC
- Download Samsung multi disabler (2.5 or latest)
- Download Odin Flash Tool
Steps to Install TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 Plus
- First, check the OEM unlocking status in Developer Options. It must be greyed out if the bootloader is unlocked.
- Extract the Odin zip file and run the Odin Tool application on your computer.
- Copy the downloaded TWRP Recovery image file to your computer. Rename it as recovery.img.
- Right Click on the TWRP image file. Then select 7 Zip > Archive and compress it in the tar format.
- Now Power off your phone. And Reboot your Galaxy Tab S7+ in the Download Mode.
- Once your phone boot into Download mode, connect it to your PC using a USB cable.
- The Odin tool will recognize your phone and show Blue color near the ID: COM.
- In the Odin Tool click on the AP tab and load the TWRP Recovery tar file (recovery.tar).
- Now click on the Start button. While flashing press and hold Volume Up + Power keys together until the device boot into TWRP Recovery.
- In TWRP Recovery flash the Samsung multi disabler file (go to Install and select the file to flash).
- Then go to Wipe > Format, then type yes and press enter.
- Reboot your phone and enjoy the latest TWRP Recovery on Samsung STab S7+ phone.
Remember that the TWRP is currently available for LTE models. But if you have the WiFi variant then wait for a few days to get the TWRP for the Galaxy Tab S7+ WiFi model (SM – T970).
So there you have it, the complete guide on how to download TWRP for Samsung Galaxy Tab S7+ Phones along with its installation guide. In case if you have any queries then let us know in the comment section.