Samsung packed the best ever camera system in its S20 series phones. Yes, Samsung scale up the camera performance of Galaxy S20’s from the ground up. And the Galaxy S20 Ultra gets the amazing 108-megapixel sensor along with Nona Binning to capture best in class shots. All three phones capture impressive images in almost every scenario. And you can further enhance the camera quality, by sideloading the anticipated Pixel Camera app (aka GCam Mod Port) on it. Here you can Download Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy S20, S20 Plus, and S20 Ultra (for Exynos SoC).
Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus & Ultra (Exynos) [Best GCam 7.3]
The default camera app on the Galaxy S20 lineup phones is a feature-packed camera app. The Galaxy S20 lineup bumps up with features like 8K video recording, single tap mode, and a few more. Not only this, but the company has also recently released One UI 2.5 update for the S20 phones with enhanced Pro Video Mode and other enhancements. But still, there are some rare situations when the app captures oversaturated shots. However, the Google Camera (GCam) app can help you in fixing this problem. You can even capture better low-light images using GCam mod, all thanks to Google’s Computational Photography.
As of now, the current version of GCam – GCam 7.4 is not fully compatible with the Galaxy S20 lineup. But the GCam 7.2 and 6.1 is working fine on the S20 series phones. Talking about the features, then the Google Camera app comes with the anticipated Astrophotography mode, Night Sight, SloMo, Portrait, Beauty Mode, HDR Enhanced, Lens Blur, PhotoSphere, Playground (AR Stickers), RAW support, Google Lens, and more. Here’s the step by step guide to install Google Camera app on Samsung Galaxy S20, S20+, and S20 Ultra.
Download Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy S20, S20+ & S20 Ultra
Finding a good working GCam app for the Samsung Exynos chipset device is one of the hardest things, because of the limited sport of Camera2 API. But luckily, after doing some research, I found three GCam ports that are functionally working on the Galaxy S20, S20 Plus, and the Galaxy S20 Ultra. Thanks to Arnova8G2 and Urnyx05 for porting the below-listed camera ports to work on other phones. Here are the download links.
- Download Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy S20 / S20 Plus / S20 Ultra (ZGCam 3.8.01149 BSG_Arnova 6.1.apk) [Recommended]
- Download Google Camera 7.2 for Samsung Galaxy S20 / S20 Plus / S20 Ultra (GCam_7.2.010_Urnyx05-v2.3.apk)
- Download GCam Go APK for Samsung Galaxy S20 Series (CameraGo.apk)
- Download Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy S20 Series (Snapdragon)
- How to Enable Astrophotography Mode on GCam
The best thing about the ZGCam port is the Night Sight feature sport, Yes, you can use Night Sight on the Galaxy S20 lineup with ZGam To enable the feature, make sure to follow the below listed recommended settings on your phone, by which you can take amazing shots easily without crashes the app.
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs. If you face any errors in the app like crash or lag, I recommend you to follow the installation process. It works only with Exynos chipset.
For ZGCam 3.8.01149 BSG_Arnova 6.1.apk & GCam_7.2.010_Urnyx05-v2.3.apk
- At first download the config file for your device from the afore-mentioned links.
- Create a new folder named GCam in the root folder and then open GCam folder and make a Configs folder.
- Then, copy the config file in /Internal Storage/GCam/Configs/ (folder).
- Open Google Camera and double tap on the black blank area placed next to the shutter button.
- Tap on the settings shown, available in the popup & press the restore button.
- Go back to the app drawer and then open the app again.
Note: For installing GCam 7.2, you need to create config file folder with this name Configs7 (/Internal Storage/GCam/Configs7/).
How to Install Google Camera on the Galaxy S20 Series (Exynos)
- First, download the GCam Mod from the above link.
- Once downloaded, Install the Google Camera apk on your Samsung Galaxy S20, S20+, and S20 Ultra.
- Open the app & grant the needed permissions like Camera, Microphone, Storage, and Location.
- That’s it.
Note: If the App still not works after restore the settings, you can go to the System Settings > Apps > Google Camera > Force Stop & open the app again.
So, capture your life’s beautiful moments effortlessly with your Galaxy S20 smartphone with the Pixel 3 Camera app.
You May Also Like – Best Samsung Themes for Galaxy Phones
If you’ve any query, drop a comment down in the comment section. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: