The latest Xiaomi flagship phones Mi 10 & Mi 10 Pro are already available in some regions. Mi 10 and Mi 10 Pro are the best phones from Xiaomi till now. And if talking about the base variant, then the phone loads with amazing specifications. It is capable of leaving many flagship devices behind in the race of performance. We already share a guide to root Mi 10, and now we will share another Mi 10 guide. The Xiaomi.eu ROM is now available and so is the TWRP Recovery. Here you get to download TWRP Recovery for Mi 10 along with a guide to install Xiaomi.eu on Mi 10.
The Mi 10 is a gorgeous phone from Xiaomi because of its amazing display and curved design. Xiaomi Mi 10 features a bright 6.67-inch FHD+ AMOLED display. It is a 5G phone with Snapdragon 865 processor, which is currently the latest chipset available. The phone also has a quad rear camera with the 108MP primary camera sensor. Another exciting feature of the phone is the 30W wired and wireless charging along with 5W reverse wireless charging.
Download TWRP Recovery for Mi 10
Xiaomi phones are so popular when it comes to custom development. Because of these custom development, we can use even a five year old phone with the latest os features. The custom development for Mi 10 already started, and TWRP Recovery is now available, which means custom ROMs are not so far. Xiaomi allows its users to unlock the bootloader of their phones, which is an advantage over many other brands. We can use TWRP for many purposes, like installing Custom ROMs. So if you are going to try Custom ROMs on your Mi 10, then download below given TWRP recovery.
- TWRP Recovery for Mi 10 – Download
After downloading the TWRP Recovery, you can proceed with its installation. But if you are unaware of the install process, then you can follow the below guide.
- Make sure bootloader is unlocked (Guide here)
- Install ADB & Fastboot driver on your PC
- Take a full backup of your device data
- Download vbmeta image
Steps to Install TWRP on Xiaomi Mi 10
- Copy the downloaded TWRP recovery image file and vbmeta image to your computer in C:\adb location. Rename the twrp image file to twrp.img (xxxxx.img to twrp.img)
- Turn off your phone. Press and hold Volume Down + Power button together.
- Release both buttons when you see the Fastboot logo. Now your Mi 10 is in Fastboot mode.
- Connect your phone to your computer while it is Fastboot mode.
- Go to C:\adb on your computer. Now in the address bar, replace the location from C:\adb to CMD and press enter.
- The command window will now open on your computer. Now enter the below command to check if your phone is connected in fastboot mode. It should return some device id.
- If the phone is connected, then enter the below command to install TWRP on Mi 10.
fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
- Now it will install the TWRP recovery on your Xiaomi Mi 10. But to be on the safe side also flash the vbmeta image file.
fastboot flash vbmeta vbmeta.img
- Reboot your phone into the system.
That’s it, this is the procedure to install twrp recovery on any Xiaomi phone. The challenging part is to find the working TWRP recovery, and installation is easy. Now that you have installed the TWRP Recovery on your phone, you are all set to flash Xiaomi.eu ROM on your Mi 10.
How to Install Xiaomi.EU ROM on Xiaomi Mi 10
Xiaomi.eu is a perfect ROM for those who like the MIUI but hate ads and bloatware that comes by default in stock MIUI. It surely gives a boost in the performance and also increases battery life. The Xiaomi.eu ROM is available as stable and weekly build. In Stable, you will get updates, but in a few weeks. And in Weekly, you will get the update each week, but it is less stable. Thanks to the developers working on the Xiaomi.eu project for delivering the ROM in this short time. If you also want to try the Xiaomi.eu ROM, then download using the below link.
- Xiaomi.EU ROM for Mi 10 – Download
Once you have the ROM, you can begin installation to get a clean MIUI experience on your phone. Follow the guide given below to get Xiaomi.eu on your phone.
- Make sure TWRP Recovery or another Custom Recovery installed on your phone
- Download the ROM from the above link
- Take a full backup of your phone
Steps to Install Xiaomi.eu ROM on Mi 10
- First, turn off your phone.
- Press & hold Volume Up + Power button together. Release both buttons when you see the TWRP icon.
- Now Mi 10 will boot into TWRP Recovery.
- In TWRP Recovery, go to Wipe > Format Data. Type ‘yes’ and enter. It will delete all data from your phone.
- Now connect your phone to PC and copy the downloaded Xiaomi.eu ROM on your phone.
- Go back to the TWRP Recovery home menu and select Install. Locate the Xiaomi.eu ROM file and swipe the slider to flash the ROM.
- It will take some time to install, so wait for the installation process.
- After installation, reboot your phone into the system and set up your phone.
That’s it, now you can experience the MIUI without ads and bloatware. You can also install other custom ROMs like Pixel Experience, LineageOS using the TWRP recovery.
So there you have it the complete guide on Mi 10 TWRP Recovery and guide to install Xiaomi.eu on Mi 10. In case if you have any queries, let us know in the comment section below.