Just a few days ago, Google released Google Camera 7.3 for Pixel phones. The latest version bumps up with a bunch of improvements and new features. It brings DND mode to video recording, hints 24fps video recording, re-arranged settings UI, minor improvements, and also has all the basic features of the previous version of the app. And the developers have ported the latest GCam from Pixel 4 for other smartphones. Here you can Download Google Camera 7.3 Mod APK for other phones.
The astrophotography mode is one of the centerpiece features of Google Camera 7.0 from Pixel 4. And the latest Google Camera 7.3 get some notable improvements, not only the improvements, the feature is now implemented in Night Sight. The DND mode now arrives in the app settings itself, which allows you to record unremitting videos. Other than that, the flash menu gets a new position, exposure control, and other minor improvements. The original GCam 7.3 APK hints 24fps video recording and information about the upcoming mid-range Pixel 4a.
As of now, the listed GCam is only compatible with the Android 10 running smartphones. All thanks to Parrot043, who has ported this Google Camera app to work on other phones. It has all the basic features of the previous version. But if you’re phone is running on Android Pie 9.0, then you can stick to the older versions – GCam 6.1, 6.2, 6.3, or GCam 7.0, 7.2. So, Download the latest Google Camera 7.3 APK for your phone.
Here’s the best working Google Camera for your Smartphone – See Now
Download Google Camera 7.3 Mod from Pixel 4
This GCam Mod is working on OnePlus 7/7 Pro, 7T/7T Pro, Redmi K20/K20 Pro, Realme X2 Pro, Samsung Galaxy A71, Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite, Poco X2, and other Android 10 running phones. Below we list a GCam 7.3 mod port by Parrot043, we’ll add updates and more Google Camera 7.3 ports in the below section. It may be possible that it may not work on some phones as this is the first mod port of the latest release, for the more stable one you have to wait a little more. You can download it from the below link.
- Download Google Camera 7.3 Mod APK (MGC_7.3.017_Parrot043-v1.apk) [this mod is for Android 10 only]
- Download Google Camera 7.2 APK
- How to Enable Astrophotography Mode on GCam 7.0
Note: Make sure to Delete the Old Google Camera app (if Installed on your Phone) then install this updated one.
Download AR Core & AR Stickers
- First, Install AR Core app on your smartphone (Download Link).
- Then, Install AR Stickers app (Download Link).
- Close the Google Camera app.
- Go to settings > apps > Google Camera > Force Stop.
- Now open the app and start using the AR Stickers.
What’s New in the new Google Camera 7.3
- DND Mode to video recording
- Flash Menu tweaks
- Astrophotography Mode integrated to Night Sight
- Hints 24fps video recording
How to Install Google Camera 7.3 on any Android
- At first, download the mod APK from the above-mentioned link.
- Now, You need to enable “Unknown Sources” or “Install Unknown Apps” from system settings.
- Open Settings > Apps & Notifications > Special App Access > enable Install Unknown apps.
- Head over to the downloads folder and install the app.
- That’s it. Open the app & grant the needed permissions like Camera, Microphone, Storage, and Location.
Start using this GCam port on your smartphone. If you’re facing any issues while using the app, then leave the comments in the comment box.
You May Also Like – Download Google Camera 7.2 APK
Share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: