Recently, Google has updated the stock camera app to the latest version 6.2 with some add-ons. And the users on Pixel 3 already received the updated Google Camera 6.2 app. The newer version comes with features like Dark Mode in Settings, Measure Mode, Kissing detection, front-facing flash, and some other features. The developers have started porting the app for the older Pixel devices to access the Pixel 3 Camera features. So, Here you can Download Google Camera 6.2 for Pixel Devices [for all the Pixel phones].
The new Google Camera 6.2 apk is now available for both the Pixel (XL) and Pixel 2 (XL), also, for some other phones. Along with Night Sight, many add-ons are also included in the latest GCam 6.2. It has the new cheetah mode, Live mode transitions, dark mode for app settings, Kissing Detection (using Photobooth) and more. We have already explained every single feature in our detailed guide on Google Camera 6.2 & Google Camera 6.1. It works fine on both Pixel and Pixel 2 (XL).
You can get access to all the features of the new stock Pixel 3 camera app on the Pixel and Pixel 2. All thanks to cstark27 (XDA developer) who have ported Gcam for Pixel phones. After setting up the things you can capture some great shots. So, Here’s the step by step guide to download and install Google Camera 6.2 for Pixel devices.
Before Downloading the Gcam Mod 6.2, Check our Detailed Guide on Google Camera 6.2 with its Features & Use
Download Google Camera 6.2 for Pixel Devices
The Pixel devices are running on the latest Android Pie 9.0 or the Android Q (Beta). And sports the GCam Mod port. If you want the Pixel 3 camera features on your old Pixel phone. Then you can download Google Camera 6.2 ported apk. The mod by cstart27 works fine, while you can also change the settings accordingly for your use. Below you can find the download links:
- Download Google Camera 6.2 for Pixel Devices [P3v11.4.2_GoogleCamera_6.2.024.apk]
- Download Google Camera 6.2 for Other Phones
- Download Google Camera 6.1 for Android Oreo
- Download Google Camera 6.1 for any Android Pie
In other phones, you may need to configure the app settings. But not in this case, you just need to choose your front and back camera to the Pixel 3 XL from the settings and then start using the app. Also, you can change the other settings as well, according to your needs.
How to Install Google Camera APK
- After downloading the app from the available link, install it on your device.
- Firstly, You need to enable “Unknown Sources” or “Install Unknown Apps” from system settings.
- Open Settings > Apps & Notifications > Special App Access > enable Install Unknown apps.
- Once done, open downloads again and install the google camera apk. (You can also find the downloaded app in file explorer).
- That’s it. Open the app & grant the needed permissions like Camera, Microphone, Storage, and Location.
If you’re using the older Pixel device running on Android Pie 9.0 or Android Q, then you can taste all the features of Google Camera 6.2.
You May Also Like – Download Google Camera 6.1 for Samsung Galaxy S10
If you’re facing any issues, you can drop the comments in the comment section. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: