Poco F1 is one of the best selling powerful smartphones by Xiaomi. It is available at a reasonable price as compared to the other phones, come with Snapdragon 845 chipset. The Pocophone aka Poco F1 first launched with the Android Oreo 8.1 and later on, it received the Android Pie 9.0 update based on MIUI 10. The developers have ported the latest Pixel 3 Google Camera Mod. So, Here you can Download Google Camera 6.2 for Poco F1 [Latest].
Yes, the latest Google Camera 6.2 is available for the Poco F1 and thankfully it works perfectly. The newest version of the GCam comes with some new features like dark mode, front-facing flash, night sight, and more. As the Poco F1 runs on the Android Pie 9.0, it also sports the Camera2 API, so you can easily install the GCam. Thanks to the san1ty, who have ported the Pixel 3 camera app for the Xiaomi phones. And, Here’s the step by step guide on how to Download & Install Google Camera 6.2 for Poco F1.
We already shared a guide on Pixel 3 Camera app, in which we explain the features and details about the new GCam Mod Port 6.2. Before downloading the app, you can check the details about the new Google Camera 6.2. This update brings selfie flash, dark mode, cheetah mode, Portrait mode, lens blur, and other features but still, Night Sight is the most-anticipated feature. Let’s download the app.
Before Downloading GCam 6.2 Mod Port, Make sure to check – Detailed Guide on Google Camera with its Features & Use
Download Google Camera 6.2 for Poco F1
The Poco F1 received the MIUI 10 based Android Pie 9.0 update, with this it gets the Camera2 API sport so there’s no need to unlock the bootloader. You can directly install the Pixel 3 camera port on your phone. You can also change the settings if, the mod doesn’t work properly. Here we attach the apk to download and install on your Poco F1.
- Download Google Camera 6.2 for Poco F1 (Latest – GC6.2-F1-v2c.apk)
- Download Google Camera 6.1 for Poco F1 (Stable version Latest)
- Download Google Camera 6.1 APK for Android Oreo
- Download Google Camera 6.1 APK for any Android Pie
After downloading and installing, follow the below listed recommended settings on your phone, so the app works fine on your phone without lag or crash.
- Go to Camera app settings, In Input Model, Choose Interface style as Pixel 2, Back & Front Camera as Pixel 3 XL
- For Green Tint FIX in Front Camera Mod, Go to Settings > BSG Mod Settings > Green Tint FIX > Green Tint on Front Camera (restart the app)
- Under HDR+ Parameters, set Minimum & Maximum frames to 7
- Don’t change the settings for Night Sight
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.
Download AR Core & AR Stickers
- First, Install AR Core app on your smartphone (Download Link).
- Then, Install AR Stickers app (Download Link).
- Close the Google Camera app.
- Go to settings > apps > Google Camera > Force Stop.
- Now open the app and start using the AR Stickers.
How to Install Google Camera on Motorola Devices
- At first, download the app accordingly for your smartphone (from the links available in the download section)
- Once done, install the google camera APK. (You can also find the downloaded app in file explorer)
- Open the app & grant the needed permissions like Camera, Microphone, Storage, and Location.
- That’s it.
So, Capture the beautiful moments of your life with Google Camera with your Poco F1.
You May Also Like | How to Enable Dark Mode on any Android [Guide]
If you’ve any error, drop a comment down in the comment section. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: