LG G7 One is an Android One Smartphone released back in 2018 with Android 8.1 Oreo OS by default. Later after a few months, the device got an Android 9 Pie update. Since it is an Android One device, it was well known that the device will get at least two next Android updates. And as expected the stable Android 10 update now rolling for LG G7 One. It is a stable OTA update that is currently rolling in batches. Here you can Download LG G7 One Android 10 Update (OTA Zip).
LG always provides updates at least two times for most of the phones. And so we can also expect most of the LG phones are going to get Android 10 very soon. Earlier this month LG rolled out stable Android 10 update for LG G8 ThinQ and now its time for LG G7 One. It is a Stock Android device, and so most of the original Android 10 features come with this update. Features like new boot animation, new gestures, camera improvement and more.
The LG G7 Android 10 update comes with Build Number QKQ1.190918.001. Android 10 update also brings November 2019 security patch. It is a stable update rolling out in batches, and the update size is around 741MB. Below we have included the description that is available on the update page.
LG G7 One Android 10 Update – Changelog
LG is used to provide a new, free software update for your Android Smartphone.
This Release includes
- Android OS Upgrade.
- Camera functionality has been improved.
- Usability improvements through Google patch.
The main changelog of the stable Android 10 update is not available now. This is the only detail that mentioned on the OTA update page.
Download Android 10 Update for LG G7 One [Stable OTA]
As you know, the Android 10 update is rolling out as OTA in batches, and so you may receive the update late. But in case if you can not wait to experience Android 10 on your device, then you can install the update manually. We managed to share the OTA zip file to update manually. It is a zip file of size around 741 MB. We have provided the direct link to download stable Android 10 update for your LG G7 One.
- Download LG G7 One Android 10 Stable Update [OTA]
Note: If the link gives error, then press reload icon and then it will start downloading the file.
- Install ADB & Fastboot driver on your PC
- Charge your phone to at least 50%
- Connect your phone to WiFi with Internet (To avoid additional network charges)
- Take a full backup (just a precautionary step)
How to Update LG G7 One to Android 10
In case if you don’t know how to update the LG G7 One to Android 10 manually then follow the below process. Here we have added two methods to install the update so that in case if one method fails, you can use the second method as a backup.
Via ADB Sideload:
- First, Download the LG G7 One Android 10 update OTA zip file from the given direct link.
- Now copy the OTA file to your computer (C:\adb) and rename the file to update.zip.
- Open Settings on your phone and go to System > About Phone.
- Tap continuously on Build Number until it prompts ‘You are now a developer’.
- Go back to the System and now go to Developer Options.
- In Developer Options, enable USB Debugging and connect your phone to PC.
- In C:\adb folder, press Shift + Right click on an empty area and select ‘Open Command window here’ or ‘Open PowerShell window here’.
- Enter the below command to test device is connected or not, the below command will ask for permission in the phone so provide it
- Now enter the below command in Command/PowerShell window to reboot the device into Recover Mode
adb reboot recovery
- Once the device in recovery mode and if there is no option, then long press Power button and press Volume Up button once to get options.
- Select ‘Apply update from ADB’ option and then enter the below command to install the Android 10 update on LG G7 One.
adb sideload update.zip
- Now reboot your device into the system by selecting the ‘Reboot system now’ and enjoy Android 10 on LG G7 One.
Via SD Card:
- Download the LG G7 One Android 10 OTA zip and copy it to your phone (remember the location).
- Follow step 3 to step 10 from the above method.
- From different recovery options, select ‘Apply Update from SD Card’.
- Now locate the Android 10 OTA zip file and select it.
- It will now install the update and after that reboot your device.
Now you can enjoy stable Android 10 update on LG G7 One. If you come across with any error or have any queries, then let us know in the comment section.