Do you want to access all the Developer Options and enable the USB Debugging feature on your Android Pie? Then, This information helps you to Enable USB Debugging on Android 9.0 Pie.
Google’s latest Android’s version is here, but so many settings have changed in this update. The developer settings help you to access some essential things, like OEM Unlocking, which allows you to unlock the bootloader & USB Debugging which allows you to do various tasks. These settings will be used at the developer-end, so these settings are hidden in the phones. However, we still need some primarily used options, like OEM unlock, USB Debugging, Show Touches, GPU Rendering, etc. So, we need the developer options, but as I said, it is hidden, and In Android 9.0 it is very easy to enable the developer settings. The good news is that you can enable USB Debugging on Android Pie.
Enable USB Debugging on Android 9.0 Pie
Now, as you have a basic knowledge of Developers Settings, the excitement level of enabling the feature is on the rise. You can explore some exciting things, as allowing these settings.
Note: To enable USB Debugging, first enable the Developer options and then you can enable the USB debugging option, you need to follow the steps very carefully.
- At first, you need to go to the device settings.
- Then, Head to the System settings > About phone.
- Now you need to scroll down and find the Build Version option.
- After finding this, Now tap 7 times on Build Number until it says you are now a Developer. This will help you to enable Developer Options on Android Pie 9.0.
- Once done, again head to the device settings > system > advance, here you can access the developer options on your phone.
- Now you need to open the Developer options and scroll down under Debugging settings enable the USB Debugging mode.
- That’s it.
Once enabled the Developer options you can access all the hidden settings like OEM unlock, USB Debugging, Stay awake, Take bug report, Show touches, Force GPU Rendering, etc. The developers mainly used these options for the software testing. All these features are for testing purposes, so, use these features only when needed.
Developer options come with various options, but we are talking about USB Debugging because this one is the mainly used feature. It is known used for repairing the phone if have software issues. Also, helps you to do some experiments with your Android device. Like, we have enabled the Android Pie Gestures with the help of 2-3 commands on devices which are running on Android 5.0 or later. Also, This will help to share device details with the system, which tells every single aspect of our smartphone.
You may also like – How to Get Navigation Gestures on any Android Phone
It is a beneficial hidden tool which helps you to boot your phone into the recovery mode or bootloader more. After enabling USB Debugging option, you can also build the ADB connection. ADB Connection simply helps you to do simple tasks like executing the commands on the system, boot up the device into recovery/bootloader mode. These are some well-known operations we can do with USB Debugging. You can also flash your device with the help of the commands.
However, the simple things do not harm your phone. But, if you think this may harm your smartphone, you just need to Disable the option from the Settings > System >Advanced > Developer options. Well, as I told there are so many options available to use in the developer options. So, you can try those if needed but use it very carefully at your end.
See Also – Download Android Pie HD Wallpapers [Stock]
Some Important Points
- USB Debugging also helps you to Flash a ROM on your phone.
- OEM Unlocking helps you to check the unlock status of the bootloader.
- Drawing: This section on developer option allows you to change the phone Animation speed, duration.
- Hardware Accelerated Rendering: Through this section of Developer you can change the default GPU controls of the phone.
As the post ends, You can now able to do various different tasks with your phone with the help of USB Debugging and Developer options. This one is the easiest way to enable them. So, Now you can also flash your device and do a lot of different tasks on it. If you have any query let me know in the comment section.