Xiaomi has started rolling out the Android 10 stable update on Mi A2 Lite. A few days ago, Xiaomi released an Android 10 update for Mi A3. Now it arrives on the Mi A2 Lite, which was launched in 2018 and ran on Android Oreo out-of-the-box. Last year, all the units were received Android Pie 9.0. Now, Mi A2 Lite starts receiving its second major OS updates in the form of Android 10. This build bags up with a bunch of new features and the latest security patch. Here you can Download Mi A2 Lite Android 10 Update [Stable Recovery ROM].
The information about the update was confirmed by some users on social media and the MIUI community forum. Xiaomi seeds Android 10 to Mi A2 Lite. As of now, the OTA (over-the-air) is seeding in Peru and will be available for other regions as well. But if you’re in a haste then, you can update your Mi A2 Lite to Android 10 by sideloading the OTA manually. The newer build knocks up the device with March 2020 Security Patch.
In terms of features, then the Mi A2 Lite Android 10 Update brings system-wide dark mode, full-screen gesture navigation, Privacy Controls, and a new Radio app (by Qualcomm). Other than that, It inherits all the basic features of Android 10. This release gains version number V22.214.171.124.QDLMIXM and weighs between 1.0GB to 1.10GB in size. Here’s a small changelog aka highlights of the new Mi A2 Lite Android 10 stable update.
Android 10 Update for Mi A2 Lite – Changelog
Manually translated using Google Translate.
Highlights including the following:
- Dark Theme
- Gesture navigation
- Privacy Controls
- Replaces the Xiaomi FM Radio with a Qualcomm application
Download Android 10 Update for Mi A2 Lite [Stable]
The most awaited Android 10 Update is finally available to download for Mi A2 Lite. This is a Global Stable update, but for now, it’s in a rolling phase. But if you’re in a hurry and want to taste the Android 10 features. Then, you can download the Recovery ROM from below link and update your Mi A2 Lite manually to the Android 10 stable update. Before updating, make sure to take a quick look at the prerequisites. Here’s the download link.
- Download Mi A2 Lite Android 10 Update (Stable) [Firmware]
- Make sure to charge your phone to at least 30%.
- Take a full backup of your data, in case of failures you may lose your data.
- We request you to follow the steps carefully so that you can successfully update your phone without any harm.
- You can also use the Fastboot ROM if it is available, using Mi Flash Tool & Xiaomi USB Drivers.
How to Install Android 10 Update on Mi A2 Lite
- At first, download the firmware from the above-mentioned link.
- Copy the file and paste it in the internal storage outside of every folder.
- Now turn off your smartphone.
- Press Power + Volume Up keys simultaneously to boot into recovery mode.
- In recovery mode, head over to Install from Storage Device. Locate and select the zip file.
- It will install the Android 10 update on your Mi A2 Lite, then reboot your device.
All done. Now you can start using your Mi A2 Lite running on Android 10.
You May Also Like – Download Google Camera for Xiaomi Phones
If you’ve any doubts regarding this article. Drop a comment in the comment section. Also, share this post on social media with your friends!