The most awaited Android 10 update finally arrives on the Mi A3. Two months ago, Xiaomi released the Android 10 stable update for Mi A2. And there were some speculations that the company will soon release it for the newer Mi A3. But due to the Coronavirus Outbreak, all the updates were delayed. Xiaomi Mi A3 launched last year, It began its journey with Android Pie 9.0. And Now gets the first major OS updates in the form of Android 10. Here you can Download Mi A3 Android 10 Update [Stable Firmware].
There are some users reported on social media and the MIUI community of users receiving Android 10 update in India. The newer build knocks up the device with February 2020 security patch. The OTA (over-the-air) starts weeding on the global units, some users reportedly receiving the update in India. But, if you’re in a haste then you can manually sideload the firmware on your Mi A3.
Talking about the features then, the new build bring features like the anticipated system-wide dark mode, new full-screen Navigation gestures, privacy controls, the latest security patch, and a few other features. This is the stable release, but still, there are a few bugs present. While there’s no performance and overheating issues. The firmware gains version number V22.214.171.124.QFQMIXM and weighs around 1.3GB in size. Here’s a small changelog aka highlights of the new Mi A3 Android 10 stable update.
Mi A3 Android 10 Update – Changelog (Highlights)
Highlights including the following:
- Dark Theme
- Gesture navigation
- Privacy Controls
Download Android 10 Update for Mi A3 [Stable Firmware]
The Android 10 stable update is now officially available for Mi A3. As of now, It’s in a rolling phase, which will arrive on your smartphone soon via OTA. But there’s a way by which you can taste all the Android 10 update, before arriving at the OTA. Yes, you can manually update your Mi A3 to Android 10, by downloading the firmware. Before updating, make sure to take a quick look at the prerequisites. Here’s the download link.
- Download Mi A3 Android 10 Update (Stable) [Firmware]
- Make sure to charge your phone to at least 30%.
- Take a full backup of your data, in case of failures you may lose your data.
- We request you to follow the steps carefully so that you can successfully update your phone without any harm.
- You can also use the Fastboot ROM if it is available, using Mi Flash Tool & Xiaomi USB Drivers.
How to Install Android 10 Update on Mi A3
- At first, download the firmware from the above-mentioned link.
- Copy the file and paste it in the internal storage outside of every folder.
- Now turn off your smartphone.
- Press Power + Volume Up keys simultaneously to boot into recovery mode.
- In recovery mode, head over to Install from Storage Device. Locate and select the zip file.
- It will install Android 10 update on your Mi A3, then reboot your device.
All done. Now you can start using your Mi A3 running on Android 10.
You May Also Like – Download Google Camera for Mi A3
If you’ve any doubts regarding this article. Drop a comment in the comment section. Also, share this post on social media with your friends!