Samsung’s one of the first 5G smartphones, the Samsung Galaxy A90 5G gets One UI 2.0 based Android 10 stable update. According to the roadmap, It was to come in April 2020, but, the company astonishes the user’s mind by pushing the update before the roadmap mentioned date. One UI 2.0 ushers all the basic features of Android 10, a newer version of a security patch, new features, and a bunch of improvements. Here’s the complete information about the Samsung Galaxy A90 5G Android 10 Update.
After successfully releasing the One UI 2.0 update for the flagships, now, the company is all set to bring it on the A-series phones. And according to the latest information, the company has started rolling out the update for Galaxy A90 5G. This is an OTA (over-the-air) based update, which will arrive on your smartphone anytime. As of now, It is seeding in Korea (which is mainland of Samsung).
The update gains version number A908NKSU2BTA6, it is only available for the Korean model, with model number A908N. As of now, it is now available for the Global variant and Chinese variant. Talking about the features, then the update brings new full-screen navigation gestures, quick settings, enhanced one-handed mode & digital wellbeing, updates the security settings and volume slider, alongside with basic features of Android 10.
Android 10 Update for Samsung Galaxy A90 5G
The Android 10 update for Samsung Galaxy A90 5G is in a rolling phase, will arrive on your smartphone soon. It bags January 2020 security patch alongside the One UI 2.0 based Android 10. If you’re curious and want to feel the aroma of Android 10. Then, check the system updates and immediately update your smartphone to the newest version. If you want to update your smartphone manually, then you can download the firmware from third-party websites or trusted sources like SamMobile.
- Make sure to charge your phone to at least 30%.
- Take a full backup of your data, in case of failures you may lose your data.
- We request you to follow the steps carefully so that you can successfully update your phone without any harm.
If you’ve downloaded the firmware then, you can manually update your smartphone, by following the below-mentioned steps.
How to Update Samsung Galaxy A90 5G to Android 10
- At first, you need to Download the sideload OTA update accordingly for your phone from the given links.
- Now, Connect your phone to PC.
- Copy the OTA package in your phone’s internal/external storage.
- Now, Power off your smartphone.
- Boot into the bootloader mode, by pressing and holding Volume Up, Bixby, and Power button simultaneously.
- Under Recovery Mode, select “Apply Update from SD Card“.
- Select the One UI OTA update package.
- Tap on the Yes option for the confirmation.
- Select “Reboot System Now” option.
- Now, you can taste One UI on your Galaxy A90 5G.
After rebooting your device will run on the latest Android 10. That’s it.
You May Also Like – Download Samsung Galaxy S20 Wallpapers
If you’ve any doubts then, leave the comments in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends across social media.
More Related Articles: