Samsung has started rolling out the Android 10 stable update for Samsung Galaxy A30. It is the second A-series smartphone to get the taste of One UI 2.0 based Android 10 update. It arrives on time, as scheduled, this release bags February 2020 security patch, bugs fixed, and a bunch of system improvements. If you’re a Galaxy A30 user and want to taste Android 10 features then, Here you can Download Samsung Galaxy A30 Android 10 Update [Stable Firmware].
After successfully releasing the One UI 2.0 update for Galaxy A50s, the company has pushed it on the Galaxy A30. Both phones received the update ahead of the scheduled date, it indicates that there are some strong chances that the update will be available for Galaxy A50 & Galaxy Fold very soon. As of now, the OTA (over the air update) is weeding in India. But luckily, the firmware is available to download, which allows you to sideload the update manually.
Talking about the features, then the Samsung Galaxy A30 Android 10 Update bags with new full-screen navigation gestures, quick settings, enhanced one-handed mode & digital wellbeing, updates the security settings and volume slider, alongside with basic features of Android 10. This release gains version number A305FDDU4BTB3 and weighs between 1.3GB to 1.5GB in size. Now let’s download the firmware.
Download Android 10 Update for Samsung Galaxy A30 [Stable Firwmare]
Like every other OTA update, It may take some time to hit every single device. But if you’re in a hurry, then you can download the firmware from the below-mentioned link and taste all the features of Android 10 based One UI 2.0. This release bumps up with the latest monthly security patch and new features. Here’s the download link.
- Download Samsung Galaxy A30 Android 10 Update [Stable Firmware]
- Make sure to charge your phone to at least 30%.
- Take a full backup of your data, in case of failures you may lose your data.
- We request you to follow the steps carefully so that you can successfully update your phone without any harm.
If you’ve downloaded the firmware then, you can manually update your smartphone, by following the below-mentioned steps.
How to Update Samsung Galaxy A30 to Android 10
- At first, you need to Download the sideload OTA update accordingly for your phone from the given links.
- Now, Connect your phone to PC.
- Copy the OTA package in your phone’s internal/external storage.
- Now, Power off your smartphone.
- Boot into the bootloader mode, by pressing and holding Volume Up, Bixby, and Power button simultaneously.
- Under Recovery Mode, select “Apply Update from SD Card“.
- Select the One UI OTA update package.
- Tap on the Yes option for the confirmation.
- Select “Reboot System Now” option.
- Now, you can taste One UI on your Galaxy A30.
After rebooting your device will run on the latest Android 10. That’s it.
You May Also Like – Download Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy A30
If you’ve any doubts then, leave the comments in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends across social media.
More Related Articles:
- Download Samsung Galaxy Z Flip Wallpapers
- Best Samsung Themes for Galaxy Phones
- Download Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra Wallpapers