Last year is one of the best years for Samsung, the company launched many A-series phones. And the Galaxy A50 followed by its successor Galaxy A50s are most selling mid-range phones of last year. Now the company has started pushing the stable release of Android 10 based One UI 2.0 update for Samsung Galaxy A50s. The company promised to release the update in April 2020, but from a past few time, we’ve seen that Samsung love to surprise its users by pushing the updates before time. If you’re a Galaxy A50s user then, Here you can Download Samsung Galaxy A50s Android 10 Update [Stable Firmware].
From late 2019, Samsung is painstakingly working on providing the latest updates to its smartphones. The company has successfully released the core One UI 2.0 based Android 10 update for Galaxy S10, Note 10, S9, Note 9, M20 & M30, and A90 5G. Now it lands on the famous Samsung Galaxy A50s. As of now, the OTA is weeding somewhere in Vietnam. But the firmware is available if you want to sideload by manual method. This release bags February 2020 security patch alongside the new features.
Before downloading the firmware, here’s what is new on the Galaxy A50s update. The update ushers new full-screen navigation gestures, quick settings, enhanced one-handed mode & digital wellbeing, updates the security settings and volume slider, alongside with basic features of Android 10. This release comes with software version A507FNXXU3BTB2 and weighs around 3GB in size. Now let’s download the firmware.
Download Android 10 Update for Samsung Galaxy A50s [Stable Firwmare]
History is witness that OTAs always take some time to reach every user’s device. And if you’re in a haste and want to taste the features of Android 10 based One UI 2.0. Then you can download the firmware from the below link. The update bumps up with the latest security patch alongside with bunch of new features. Here’s the download link of the firmware.
- Download Samsung Galaxy A50s Android 10 Update [Stable Firmware]
- Make sure to charge your phone to at least 30%.
- Take a full backup of your data, in case of failures you may lose your data.
- We request you to follow the steps carefully so that you can successfully update your phone without any harm.
If you’ve downloaded the firmware then, you can manually update your smartphone, by following the below-mentioned steps.
How to Update Samsung Galaxy A50s to Android 10
- At first, you need to Download the sideload OTA update accordingly for your phone from the given links.
- Now, Connect your phone to PC.
- Copy the OTA package in your phone’s internal/external storage.
- Now, Power off your smartphone.
- Boot into the bootloader mode, by pressing and holding Volume Up, Bixby, and Power button simultaneously.
- Under Recovery Mode, select “Apply Update from SD Card“.
- Select the One UI OTA update package.
- Tap on the Yes option for the confirmation.
- Select “Reboot System Now” option.
- Now, you can taste One UI on your Galaxy A50s.
After rebooting your device will run on the latest Android 10. That’s it.
You May Also Like – Download Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy A50s
If you’ve any doubts then, leave the comments in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends across social media.
More Related Articles: