A few months ago, Samsung launched the Galaxy A80 which is well known for the cameras. The Samsung Galaxy A80 packs with the world’s first rotating camera setup, Yes, the same setup allows you to capture selfies and the regular shots. Talking about the resolution and sensor then, the setup packs with a Sony IMX586 48-megapixel primary camera sensor. The Camera2 API is enabled by default on the Galaxy A80 and the GCam is working fine without any issues. Here you can Download Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy A80.
Recently, Samsung Galaxy A80 receives a new software upgrade which brings autofocus mode to selfies, video stabilization, and some other minor notable improvements. The default camera app is doing well in normal daylight conditions. But, If you want to capture some amazing shots in Night, then you can use the Night Sight mode of Google Camera app. The default camera app uses pixel binning technology to capture photos in 48MP resolution. You can also try the latest Google Camera 7.0 apk on Samsung A80.
The Samsung Galaxy A80 houses with the Snapdragon 730 SoC, and there are many developers who have ported the GCam for Snapdragon chipset devices. Thanks to BSG & Arnova8G2 who have ported the GCam for Samsung Galaxy A80. Talking about the features then, the Google Camera 6.1 mod features like night sight mode, PhotoSphere, Slow Motion, RAW support, HDR+ mode, Panorama, Portrait mode (with Focus Slider), Google Lens mode & few more. And Here’s the step by step guide on how to Download & Install Google Camera 6.1 for Samsung Galaxy A80.
Before Downloading the GCam Mod 6.1 or 6.2, Check our Detailed Guide on Google Camera with its Features & Use
Download Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy A80
One of the best parts about the Galaxy A80 is the camera, Yes, you can use the triple-lens camera setup to capture selfies. And another good thing is the availability of Camera2 API. We’ve tested many GCam ports on the Galaxy A80. And found the best working port. All the Pixel 3 Camera features work fine on both the ports. Here you can find the download links.
- Download Google Camera 6.2 for Samsung Galaxy A80 (Gcam_6.2.030_Advanced_BF_V188.8.131.52822.1145.apk)
- Download Google Camera 6.1 for Samsung Galaxy A80 (MGC_6.1.021_MI8_V2e.apk)
- Download Google Camera 7.0 APK (Working)
- Download Google Camera 7.1 Mod Port [Latest]
After downloading the app, make sure to apply the below-listed recommended settings on the GCam app.
Recommended Settings for Galaxy A80:
- Go to Camera app settings > BSG MOD Settings > Fix > Image Format > Select YUV_420_888
- Go to Camera app settings > BSG MOD Settings > Input Model > Front Camera > Pixel 3 XL
- At first, you need to Download Config Settings.
- Once downloaded, you can extract it using ES file explorer on the root storage.
- Then, copy the config (S10csMar2.xml) file in /Internal Storage/GCam/Configs/ (folder).
- Open Google Camera and double tap on the black blank area placed next to the shutter button.
- Tap on the settings shown (with S10csMar2.xml), available in the popup & press the restore button.
- Go back to the app drawer and then open the app again.
How to Install Google Camera on Samsung Galaxy A80
- First, download the GCam Mod from the above link.
- Once downloaded, Install the Google Camera apk on your Samsung Galaxy A80.
- Open the app & grant the needed permissions like Camera, Microphone, Storage, and Location.
- That’s it.
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.
So, start capturing the realistic & amazing pictures with your Samsung Galaxy A80.
You May Also Like – Download OnePlus 7T McLaren Edition Wallpapers
If you’ve any query, drop a comment down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: