The latest One UI 2.1 update is now rolling out for Samsung Galaxy A51 devices. Samsung’s OneUI 2.1 update also based on Android 10 like the One UI 2.0. But the OneUI 2.1 comes with new exciting features limited for Samsung devices. The OneUI is now one of the best custom UI for customization as well as performance. Samsung has already pushed OneUI 2.1 update for many of its phones like Galaxy S10 series and Galaxy Note 10 series. And now its time for the Samsung Galaxy A51 users to experience the new OneUI 2.1 update. Here you get to Download Samsung Galaxy A51 One UI 2.1 update [Firmware].
Samsung A51 is a popular budget phone released in December 2020 with One UI 2.0. And this is the first major update for Galaxy A51. Before the release of OneUI, OxygenOS and MIUI were popular, but the OneUI is now a tough competitor even better for some users. The One UI provides an amazing performance along with a lot of customization options. Some of the notable OneUI features are Good Lock, One-Handed operation, System wide dark mode, flawless design, and lot more. And with this One UI 2.1 update, the OneUI have even improved further.
The OneUI 2.1 update for Samsung Galaxy A51 is now rolling in Afghanistan, Egypt, Israel, Kenya, Morocco, Pakistan, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Turkey. Soon the One UI 2.1 update for Galaxy A51 will roll out to other regions as well. Samsung Galaxy A51 One UI 2.1 comes with software version A515FXXU3BTD4. The update brings new features like Quick Share, Music Share, Pro Video Mode, Single Take, Selfie Tone, and more. The OTA update is hitting on Galaxy A51 with April 2020 security patch, and it is available in 1260MB. Below you can find the changelog that comes with the update.
Samsung Galaxy A51 OneUI 2.1 Update – Changelog
- AR Emoji has been updated with improvements like a manual editing feature and enhanced facial expression recognition (As AR Emoji has been updated to a new version, all previously saved AR emojis will be deleted when you next open the AR Emoji app.).
- Similar images are now grouped together for a more organised viewing experience.
- A feature has been added that allows you to merge multiple different groups of albums into one group, or merge different groups and albums into one group.
- An improved search feature has been added to find pictures based on information such As the time or place pictures were taken.
- The Quick crop function has been added to enlarge and crop parts of high resolution images.
- A multilingual translation feature has been added.
- A feature has been added for searching for Various items, such As emojis and stickers, at one time.
- A text undo/redo feature has been added.
(Swipe two fingers left or right on the keyboard.)
- An icon to open Samsung Pass has been added.
- Files can now be quickly and easily shared with nearby Samsung devices using Quick Share.
- Music Share now lets you share music with your friends using a Bluetooth audio device.
Download One UI 2.1 Update for Samsung Galaxy A51 [Firmware]
The One UI 2.1 OTA update is rolling out in batches, and some users have already received the update. It might take some time to roll out to every device. But if you want to receive the OneUI 2.1 update immediately on your Galaxy A51, then you can manually flash the file. It is one of the best features of Samsung phones that we can easily flash files with the option to keep the user data. Luckily the latest One UI 2.1 firmware is available for Galaxy A51 that we can download to install the update manually.
- Download Samsung Galaxy A51 One UI 2.1 Update [Stable Firmware]
- Download and open the Frija or SamFirm tool on your computer.
- In the Samfirm or Frija enter the below details:
- Model: SM-A515F
- CSC: SER (for Russia), if it is available on other regions so enter the CSC of that region
- Select the Auto option and then click on Check Update.
- It will show the latest firmware with the OS version.
- Now click on Download and select the location where you want to store the firmware.
- It will take time according to your connection speed.
Once you have the OneUI 2.1 firmware for your Galaxy A51, then you can easily install it on your phone using the Odin tool. You can go through the below guide if you are unaware of the flashing process.
- Make sure to charge your phone to at least 50%.
- Download OneUI 2.1 Firmware for Galaxy A51 (Specific region or global region recommended) using SamFirm or Frija Tool.
- Download Odin tool on your computer.
- Install ADB & Fastboot driver on your pc.
- Take a full backup of your data, as in case of a failure, you may lose your data.
- We request you to follow the steps carefully so that you can successfully update your phone without any harm.
How to Install One UI 2.1 Update on Galaxy A51
- First, run the Odin Tool on your computer.
- Extract the downloaded firmware folder, and there you will find 5 files AP, BL, CP, CSC, HOME_CSC.
- Now turn off your phone. Then long press Volume Up + Volume Down together, and when holding both buttons, connect the phone to pc via USB cable.
- Release both buttons when you see the Warning screen. Then press Volume Up button once to boot into Download Mode.
- When the device is in Download Mode, the Odin tool will detect the device and show blue color near ID: COM.
- Now click on the AP button and load AP file from the extracted folder. Also load BL, & CP file. And in the User Data tab, load the Home_CSC file (if you want to keep data). And if you want to delete data for a clean install, then load the CSC file on the CSC tab. If you are flashing firmware from a different region, then the clean install is recommended.
- After loading all required files, click on the Start button and it will start flashing the Firmware.
- On 100%, the tool will show the ‘Pass’ message, and then the phone will reboot into the system.
After installing the update, you can use all the new features of OneUI 2.1 on your device. If you have Galaxy S9 series, then get ready for the OneUI 2.1 update as the update is not so far.
You May Also Like | Download Google Camera 7.2 for Samsung Galaxy A51
If you have any queries, then let us know in the comment section below. Also, share this news with your friends using the Samsung Galaxy A51.
More Related Articles: