If you own a Xiaomi or Redmi smartphone and want to upgrade it to Xiaomi’s newest custom skin. Then, here you can Download MIUI 12 Beta ROM (Closed beta) and Xiaomi.EU MIUI 12 beta builds for your Xiaomi or Redmi smartphone.
Last week, Xiaomi has announced its newest custom skin – MIUI 12. And within a few days, developers have ported the ROM to work on many Xiaomi and Redmi smartphones. Xiaomi.EU based MIUI 12 beta builds are now available from more than 20 devices. Xiaomi has revamped its custom skin by introducing a flurry of animations, customizations, and wallpapers. The beta enrollment already begins in China, you can grab the ROM with Google Play Services for your device from the download section below and sideload it on your device.
MIUI 12 – Details
Before downloading the MIUI 12 ROMs, make sure to take a look at its features and details. Start with the UI changes then, MIUI 12 dawns more cleaner UI to about page, storage page, mic cloud app, battery page, notes app, and in few other apps. Not only this the update knocks up the Xiaomi devices with an improved dark mode that sports almost every app. The twelfth iteration of MIUI has more rounded elements.
Other than that, MIUI 12 comes with improved privacy and security features, dubbed as Flare, Barbed Wire, and Mask System. All three features keep the details of the access permissions that you’ve given to any app. Now users can open any app in PiP (picture-in-picture) mode, which works smoothly from the small window. The new skin also bags some health (aka fitness) features. So, these are some main centerpiece attractions of MIUI 12. Here you can check the MIUI 12 Changelog.
MIUI 12 Beta ROM – Changelog
- Dark mode 2.0 (automatically adjust font weight and contrast depending on conditions)
- New layout of most views
- New animations
- Floating windows
- More focus on privacy (virtual ID, permissions control, notifications about using permissions)
- Optimize the animation effect of horizontal and vertical screen rotation on the same page.
- Updated Security patch (05-2020) to improve system security [Redmi Note 5, Mi 6X, Redmi 6 Pro].
- Now you can choose between 2 views (swipe from upper left to open notification bar, from upper right to open Control center – toggles view) or old style (“Use Control center” option disabled)
- Control center with new toggles view
- Visual changes, new layout
- Optimization: According to operator requiremnets Unicorn card volte is turned on by default and swich will be hidden.
- Optimize Restore factory settings and move to my device page.
- Fix the problem of misalignment when setting the home icons.
- New app version – only on selected devices (on all devices until end of May)
- New photo document mode supports automatic cropping, black and white & enhanced effect processing and automatic shadow removal.
Power Saving Optimization
- Fix abnormal wake-up statistics in power consumption statistics.
- You can generate QR code on the settings
- You can turn on Scanner history
- Floating windows
- Promotional messages are grouped according to their content now
- New layout of “new message”
- New layout
- More sky filters
- Transitions on video editor
- You can search events now
- UI designed for vertical and horizontal views
- New design
- Dark mode support
- Support for Xiaomi Watch as data source
- You can see percentage of connected Bluetooth devices
- New: Pull down the status bar in the upper right corner of the notification center to call out the control center.
- Fix the problem that some shortcut switches of the old version disappear after editing the switch in the new version of the control center.
- Fix the problem that the brightness bar cannot be used after the control center is pulled down for the 1st time.
- Fix the problem that when switching the content of the 1st card, the selection doesn’t take effect.
Now let’s Download MIUI 12 Beta ROM for Xiaomi smartphones. Before downloading the file make sure to check the prerequisites.
- Make sure bootloader is unlocked
- A custom recovery must be installed on your Xiaomi phone
- Take a full backup of your phone
- Download MIUI 12 Beta ROM for your phone
Download MIUI 12 Beta ROM for Xiaomi Phones
MIUI 12 ROM is now available to download for a bunch of Xiaomi devices. At the time of release, the MIUI 12 beta build is only available for some popular Xiaomi phones. But, now the list gets a few new phones. Not only this, Xiaomi.EU has also shared a beta build for 20+ devices. Here you can check the download links.
Note: Currently the MIUI 12 Beta is available in China so the given links will not have Google Services, but you can follow our installation guide where we have also included how to get Google Services on MIUI 12 China Beta ROM.
The global MIUI 12 Beta will soon release as per the Xiaomi officials. And so we will also add the Global MIUI 12 Beta ROM once it is available.
If you want to Download Xiaomi.EU MIUI 12 Beta ROM, then click here.
|Model Name||Download Link|
|Mi 6||Download Here|
|Mi 6x||Download Here|
|Mi 8||Download Here|
|Mi 8 Lite||Download Here|
|Mi 8SE||Download Here|
|Mi 9||Download Here|
|Mi 9SE||Download Here|
|Mi 9 Pro||Download Here|
|Mi 9T||Download Here|
|Mi 9T Pro||Download Here|
|Mi 9 Lite / CC9||Download Here|
|Mi 10||Download Here|
|Mi 10 Pro||Download Here|
|Mi Note 3||Download Here|
|Mi Note 10 / CC9 Pro||Download Here|
|Mi CC9 Meitu Edition||Download Here|
|Mi Mix 2||Download Here|
|Mi Mix 2s||Download Here|
|Mi Mix 3||Download Here|
|Mi Max 3||Download Here|
Download MIUI 12 Beta ROM for Redmi Phones
Here you can download MIUI 12 beta ROM for Redmi smartphones. Before downloading the beta build, make sure that your device bootloader is unlocked. This is a beta build, so you may encounter some bugs. The firmware has the latest monthly security patch and all-new features of MIUI 12. Here you can check the download links.
|Model Name||Download Link|
|Redmi Note 5 / 5 Pro||Download Here|
|Redmi Note 7 / 7S||Download Here|
|Redmi Note 7 Pro||Download Here|
|Redmi Note 8 Pro||Download Here|
|Redmi K20||Download Here|
|Redmi K20 Pro||Download Here|
|Redmi K30 (4G)||Download Here|
|Redmi K30 (5G)||Download Here|
|Poco X2||Download Here|
After downloading the MIUI 12 beta ROM, Here you can check the step by step guide to install MIUI 12 Beta ROM on your Xiaomi or Redmi smartphone. You can also check how to install Google services on the same installation guide. It allows you to access apps like Play Store, Play Music, and other Google Apps. That’s it.
You May Also Like – Download MIUI 12 Wallpapers
If you’re facing any issues, while installing then you can leave the comments in the comment box. Also, Make sure to share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: