Earlier in September, many users have received the Android 10 update on their OnePlus 7 & 7 Pro. But due to some bugs OnePlus halts the update. And now again OnePlus 7 & 7 Pro are receiving the OxygenOS 10.0.1 update based on Android 10. Along with the update, users will get new Android 10 features. Here you will know how to download and install OnePlus 7 & 7 Pro Android 10 update (OxygenOS 10.0.1).
The update seems to be stable, and this time there will be no obstacle. The OTA update will reach to users in batches, so it is possible that you may not receive on the first day of the update. In the update, you will get new UI as well as Android 10 gestures which are working without any issue. All the changelog mentioned in the OnePlus forum and we have also shared here. Check out what else you will get other than features in previous OxygenOS.
Must Read: Download Boot Animation for OnePlus 7 Pro with Install Guide
OnePlus 7 & 7 Pro Android 10 (OxygenOS 10.0.1) – Changelog
- Upgraded to Android 10
- Brand new UI design
- Enhanced location permissions for privacy
- New customization feature in Settings allowing you to choose icon shapes to be displayed in the Quick Settings
- General bug fixes and improvements
- Full Screen Gestures
- Added inward swipes from the left or right edge of the screen to go back
- Added a bottom navigation bar to allow switching left or right for recent apps
- Game Space
- New Game Space feature now joins all your favorite games in one place for easier access and better gaming experience
- Smart display
- Intelligent info based on specific times, locations and events for Ambient Display (Settings – Display – Ambient Display – Smart Display)
- Now possible to block spam by keywords for Message (Messages – Spam – Settings -Blocking settings)
- Improved photo quality
If you have already got the Android 10 update on OnePlus 7 or 7 Pro and want to share your experience. You can share your feedback on the OnePlus forum.
As of now, there is no OTA file to update OnePlus 7 & 7 Pro to Android 10 manually. But as soon as we get the file we will share in this guide.
You May Also Like | Download Google Camera 6.1 for OnePlus 7 & 7 Pro
How to Install OxygenOS 10.0.1 on OnePlus 7 & 7 Pro (Android 10)
Before you update your phone to Android 10, there are few things to remember for a successful installation. It will help you to get Android 10 on OnePlus 7 & 7 Pro without any problem. So first follow the prerequisites and then install guide.
- Take a full backup of your phone
- Charge your phone to at least 50%
- Connect to WiFi with Internet access
Steps to Install OnePlus 7 Android 10 Update
Step 1) Open Settings on your OnePlus 7 or OnePlus 7 Pro.
Step 2) In Settings open System option.
Step 3) Now you need to select System updates option.
Step 4) You will see the OxygenOS 10.0.1 update on your phone.
Step 5) If you don’t see the update, then click on ‘Check for updates.’ It will show the update, if available.
Step 6) Now click on Download & Install button. After downloading click on Reboot Now.
Step 7) The phone will reboot, and the update will be applied.
Step 8) That’s all now you have the OnePlus 7 & 7 Pro with Android 10 update.
So let us know how is your experience with Android 10 on your OnePlus 7 phone.