Samsung Galaxy A51 is arguably one of the best mid-range smartphones of the year 2020. The Galaxy A51 is billing with a quadruple-camera setup, with 48-megapixel Quad Bayer primary sensor. It’s way better than last year’s Galaxy A50. It brings some notable improvements to the camera section. And the best part is that, It has Camera2 API enabled by default and sports GCam port from Pixel 3. Here you can Download Google Camera 7.2 for Samsung Galaxy A51.
Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy A51 (GCam 7.2)
In terms of Optics, The smartphone dawns a 48MP Quad Bayer main sensor on the rear and a 32MP selfie snapper. And the default camera app bags all the basic features alongside dedicated Night Mode and super steady video recording feature. But still, the app captures decent shots. But you can enhance the camera performance by sideloading the Google Camera app on the Galaxy A51. It captures some mind-blowing shots in almost every condition, even in low light conditions.
Talking about the features then it comes with features like the anticipated Night Sight mode, Portrait Mode, HDR Enhanced, PhotoSphere, RAW support, Google Lens, and more. Samsung Galaxy A51 powers by the Exynos 9611 SoC, and one of the biggest flaws of Exynos chipset is that there are only a few GCam ports compatible with it. Not many developers port the app to work with Exynos chipset phones. But luckily, we found a working companion (Google Camera 6.1) for Galaxy A51. And Here’s the step by step guide on how to Download & Install GCam on Samsung Galaxy A51.
Before Downloading the GCam Mod 6.1 or 6.2, Check our Detailed Guide on Google Camera with its Features & Use
Download Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy A51
There are only a few Google Camera ports compatible with the Galaxy phones. And luckily, we found a GCam port from Pixel 3, which works fine on the Samsung Galaxy A51. Thanks to Arnova8G2 & Urnyx05, who have ported the app to work on other phones. All the features of the app work fine, except Portrait and Night Sight Mode. As of now, we found this GCam port works fine with the Galaxy A51, but once we found a fully compatible Google Camera port, we’ll update the article. Here are the download links.
- Download Google Camera 6.1 for Samsung Galaxy A51 (GCam_6.1.021_Advanced_V1.5.190418.1850.apk) [Recommended]
- Download GCam for Samsung Galaxy A51 (MGC_6.1.021_BSG_Arnova-TlnNeun_Urnyx05-v4.3.apk)
- Download GCam 7.2 for Samsung Galaxy A51 (GCam_7.2.010_Urnyx05-v2.3.apk)
Note: To use Portrait Mode and Night Sight on the Galaxy A51 you need to fully enable Camera2 API and HAL3, by rooting the A51.
Before downloading the app, make sure to check the below listed recommended settings, which will make the app run smoother.
- Go to Camera app settings > Advanced >Base > Config > Pixel2018 HW Zsl HDr(need YUV).
- Select Front & Back Camera to Pixel 3 XL.
- Go to Camera app settings > Mod Settings > Advanced > Fix > select ViewFinder Format > change it to YUV_420_888 (JPEG).
- Go to Camera app settings > Mod Settings > Advanced > Saturation Settings
- Back Camera Highlight Saturation to 1.7 & Shadow Saturation to 2.3
- Front Camera Highlight Saturation to 1.1 & Shadow Saturation to 2.0
- At first, you need to download a config file.
- Then, create a new folder named GCam in the root folder and then open GCam folder and make a Configs folder.
- Then, copy the config (a51-config.xml) file in /Internal Storage/GCam/Configs/ (folder).
- Open Google Camera and double tap on the black blank area placed next to the shutter button.
- Tap on the settings shown (with a51-config.xml), available in the popup & press the restore button.
- Go back to the app drawer and then open the app again.
How to Install Google Camera on Samsung Galaxy A51
- First, download the GCam Mod from the above link.
- Once downloaded, Install the Google Camera apk on your Galaxy A51.
- Open the app & grant the needed permissions like Camera, Microphone, Storage, and Location.
- That’s it.
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.
All done. Start capturing blazing and great photos directly from your Samsung Galaxy A51.
You May Also Like – Download Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra Wallpapers & Samsung Galaxy Z Flip Wallpapers
If you’ve any query, drop a comment down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles:
- Best Samsung Themes for Galaxy Phones
- Download Google Camera 7.3 APK
- How to Enable Dark Mode on any Android