Samsung started rolling out OneUI 2.1 update for its last year’s Galaxy S10 flagship series. The last OneUI 2.1 update covers the Galaxy S10 and Galaxy Note 10 series. And now, the OneUI 2.1 update is rolling out for the affordable phone of Galaxy S10 series, which is Galaxy S10 Lite. The Lite version was revealed by Samsung this year, but it is a part of the Samsung S10 series. And Samsung promised that they will roll out OneUI 2.1 update to older devices along with Galaxy S20. And they started delivering the update. Here you get to download Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite OneUI 2.1 update [Firmware].
The Galaxy S10 Lite is an affordable flagship phone from Samsung. So that users who can’t afford the S10 & S10 Plus can experience the Galaxy S10 with some limited specifications. The device was released with Android 10 based OneUI 2.0, and now it is getting the latest OneUI 2.1 update. Now there are more than five devices that received the OneUI 2.1 update till now.
The update is currently spotted rolling out in Europe, and it may soon arrive on other regions as well. Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite OneUI 2.1 update comes with build version G770FXXU2BTD2. OneUI 2.1 update in Galaxy S10 lite comes with the latest April 2020 security patch. It brings the latest OneUI features like Quick Share, Music Share, Pro Video, Single Take, and more. You can also check the changelog to know more about new features.
Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite OneUI 2.1 Update – Changelog
- AR Emoji has been updated with improvements like a manual editing feature and enhanced facial expression recognition(As AR Emoji has been updated to a new version, all previously saved AR emojis will be deleted when you next open the AR Emoji app.).
New Camera features
- Various menus, modes, and filters have been added, such as AR Zone, Single take, Pro video, My filters, Selfie tone, and timelapse for night time.
- Similar images are now grouped together for a more organised viewing experience.
- A feature has been added that allows you to merge multiple different groups of albums into one group, or merge different groups and albums into one group.
- An improved search feature has been added to find pictures based on information such As the time or place pictures were taken.
- The Quick crop function has been added to enlarge and crop parts of high resolution images.
- A multilingual translation feature has been added.
- A feature has been added for searching for Various items, such As emojis and stickers, at one time.
- A text undo/redo feature has been added.
(Swipe two fingers left or right on the keyboard.)
- An icon to open Samsung Pass has been added.
- Files can now be quickly and easily shared with nearby Samsung devices using Quick Share.
- Music Share now lets you share music with your friends using a Bluetooth audio device.
Download OneUI 2.1 Update for Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite [Firmware]
Galaxy S10 Lite OneUI 2.1 update is out in the Europe region and soon expected to release on other regions as well. But the update is rolling in batches, so it may be possible that you can receive the update late or even early. If you haven’t received the update early but want to get the latest update before others. Then you can easily install the latest OTA file or the OneUI 2.1 Firmware on your device. You can flash firmware for a different region, but it is not recommended. You can download the Galaxy S10 Lite firmware for the latest OneUI 2.1.
- Download Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite OneUI 2.1 Update [Stable Firmware]
- Download and open the Frija or SamFirm tool on your computer.
- In the Samfirm or Frija enter the below details:
- Model: SM-G770F
- CSC: PHE (for Spain), if it is available on other regions so enter the CSC of that region
- Select the Auto option and then click on Check Update.
- It will show the latest firmware with the OS version.
- Now click on Download and select the location where you want to store the firmware.
- It will take time according to your connection speed.
After downloading the correct firmware for your region, you can easily install it on Galaxy S10 Lite using Odin. If you are unaware of the installation process, then below, you will find the procedure to update your device.
- Make sure to charge your phone to at least 50%.
- Download OneUI 2.1 Firmware for Galaxy S10 Lite (Specific region or global region recommended) using SamFirm or Frija Tool.
- Download Odin tool on your computer.
- Install ADB & Fastboot driver on your pc.
- Take a full backup of your data, in case of failures you may lose your data.
- We request you to follow the steps carefully so that you can successfully update your phone without any harm.
How to Install OneUI 2.1 Update on Galaxy S10 Lite
- First, run the Odin Tool on your computer.
- Extract the downloaded firmware folder, and there you will find 5 files AP, BL, CP, CSC, HOME_CSC.
- Now turn off your phone. Then long press Volume Up + Volume Down together, and when holding both buttons, connect the phone to pc via USB cable.
- Release both buttons when you see the Warning screen. Then press Volume Up button once to boot into Download Mode.
- When the device is in Download Mode, the Odin tool will detect the device and show blue color near ID: COM.
- Now click on the AP button and load AP file from the extracted folder. Also load BL, & CP file. And in the User Data tab, load the Home_CSC file (if you want to keep data). And if you want to delete data for a clean install, then load the CSC file on the CSC tab. If you are flashing firmware from a different region, then the clean install is recommended.
- After loading all required files, click on the Start button and it will start flashing the Firmware.
- On 100%, the tool will show the ‘Pass’ message, and the phone will auto reboot.
After reboot, you can enjoy Quick share, Music share, and other features on your Galaxy Note 10 Lite. It is one of the top phones to get the latest OneUI 2.1 update, and this update might also increase the performance of the device. You can follow the same process to install upcoming updates.
You May Also Like | Download Google Camera 7.2 for Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite
If you’ve any queries, then let us know in the comment section below. Also, share this news with your friends using Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite.
More Related Articles: